First Match

Raw
October 6, 1997

Jim: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Monday Night Raw, where we had one of the most shocking moments last night at Badd Blood. I'm Jim Ross with my partner, Jerry 'the King' Lawler. And Jerry, what a night it has been.

Jerry: You're telling me, JR. Last night, we just watch the Undertaker taking Shawn Michaels in a hell in a cell match and boy was it brutal.

Jim: And King, that wasn't the only thing that happened last night. We then witness one of the most shocking moments in WWF History as Undertaker was planning to end Shawn Michaels. We have seen the first appearance of the Undertaker's brother, Kane, followed by the hideous Paul Bearer.

Jerry: You're telling me, I was shaking in fear when I saw that massive human being walk down with Paul Bearer by his side. And then ripped the door off its hinges! No one could've done that.

Jim: And that's not the only thing, Lawler. We then see Kane going up to the Undertaker and we witness how massive he was against his older brother. And then, made the ring posts set on fire.

Jerry: He then picked up the Undertaker like a sack of potatoes and Tombstone him. He manhandled the Undertaker like it was nothing.

Jim: And this caused Undertaker to lose to Shawn Michaels at Badd Blood. And we have yet to see what Paul Bearer will say and what Undertaker will say after this ordeal.

Jerry: I wonder if the Undertaker would say anything about this, JR.

Jim: I agree, King. And folks, tune in live as we have news that a new female wrestler has joined World Wrestling Federation. We have yet to know who she looks like and her name, but she is scheduled to face someone tonight.

Jerry: Oh, I can't wait for that to happen, JR. That could help me forget about last night...maybe.

*backstage*

Angela: *her mind* It was him. I saw him in my dream. But, why?

You could not imagine the shock Angela had when she saw Kane making his way to the ring last night at Badd Blood. Her dream wasn't just a random dream. It was a vision. There was no mistake it was the same person she saw in her mind. But the question is...why did she have a vision like that? Does she have a link with Kane? Who knows.

Angela does know, however, is she needs to stay away from him and Paul Bearer. Even if he was in her vision, Kane is dangerous, as last night was proof of that. But, what she doesn't know yet, that things are bound to get even crazier as she's now a Superstar.

In her locker room, Angela, now going by Angel, is putting on her in-ring attire. It is composed of black fingerless gloves, elbow pads, a black tank top, navy blue jeans secured by a belt, knee pads hidden beneath her jeans, and black wrestling boots.

It's basic, but she'll take what she has. Maybe she can help the designers for her attire since she has experience with fashion design.

A stagehand knocks on her door and tells her match is coming soon. She said okay and looks up at the TV, as Paul Bearer is on screen with Kane after he took out the Hardy Boys.

Paul Bearer: That is the reason why Kane is here and it's all thanks to you. Every time you look around, Kane will be there. Every time you close your eyes to sleep, that fire will haunt you. To put it simply, Undertaker welcome to your worst nightmare!

Angela gave a small glare. She was annoyed at Bearer's constant yelling ever since Undertaker burned his ugly face. She has a feeling of punching him in the face as she thinks he brought Kane out of spiting the Undertaker.

Angel of Darknessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें