DX: In Your House

December 7, 1997

In Your House arrives as everyone was ready for their respective Matches. Angela is prepared for her Falls Count Anywhere Match against Chyna, as it comes after the Tag Match between the New Age Outlaws and the Legion of Doom. (RIP Both of them)

She was nervous as this is her first match with a stipulation such as FCA. She'll have to be careful as she doesn't want either her or Joan to get seriously injured in the match.

As Angela sits in her locker room, thinking about her match, Mark enters the room.

Mark: You alright?

Angela: Y-yeah. Just a little nervous for tonight.

Mark: I could tell. I must warn you, feeling nervous would cause you to make a mistake. So you need to be calm, cool and collected in matches like this.

Angela: Yeah. You're right, Mark. *takes a deep breath and sighs*

Mark: There you go. Take as many deep breaths to ease your nerves.

Angela: I will.

Soon enough, the tag match ends with a disqualification. And so, the match between Angel and Chyna is about to commence.

Mark: Get ready.

Angela: On it. *stands up* Wish me luck, Mark.

Mark: Always will. Be careful.

Angela nods as she walks away. Mark watches her leave, as he sighs.

Mark: I'm going to tell her. But how could I do it without hurting her? *then gets an idea* Maybe I could give her mother figure a call.

*onscreen in the ring*

Chyna is seen in the ring as she waits for Angel to come out and face her. She's going to make her regret facing her tonight in a Falls Count Anywhere match. Soon, enough,

Angel comes out to the stage as she gets a loud response from the people of Springfield, Massachusetts. She smiles as she waves at them, getting a louder reaction and a scowl from Chyna. Soon, Angel makes her way to the ring, while glaring daggers at the Amazon.

Finkle: Her opponent, from Seattle, Washington, Angel!

JR: This is going to be one slobber knocker of a match. A Falls Count Anywhere match between two women in the WWF. This will surely make history for the company.

The King: You got that right, JR. I've heard so many people wanting to see Chyna and Angel beat the living hell out of each other in this Falls Count Anywhere Match. You have never seen Women fighting amongst each other here.

JR: Indeed.

Angel climbs ups the steps and stands on the apron. She then goes through the ropes and stood there, staring at Chyna.

JR: This match has been anticipated since the beginning of Angel's career. She defeated Chyna in her first match, and Chyna wouldn't let go of this loss and constantly harassed and attacked her, with Triple H and Shawn Michaels helping their bodyguard.

The King: Yeah, but she ultimately humiliates them each time they strike. She even snapped at everyone around her when she was hit by a briefcase, making her win via disqualification.

JR: Agreed, King. But, you cannot say that it's Angel's fault that happened. She was getting tired of DX's mischief and wanted to focus on other things, but they constantly go after her, being immature from being humiliated by a rookie, who has earned everyone's respect with her hard work.