Sinking it In

Angela sat there in shock as she looks at Mark and Joan before looking back at the document. She couldn't believe it. Both her and Mark are siblings? She had a family before? She has nephews and nieces? Has parents? Then why was she left behind? What was she left in the orphanage?

Mark and Joan stayed with her as she sinks in the information she was given. Soon, some tears come down from her eyes as she tries to stay calm.

Angela: How...did you figure that you had a lost sister?

Mark: After seeing you, I was at first thinking I was mistaken. But it was eating me alive so I contacted my parents. They then told me they did give birth to a daughter at around 1975, which coincidentally was close to your date of birth. They have told me they've given her up for adoption, but never told us.

Angela: What? And then you...somehow took some of my DNA to make a test?

Mark: *nods solemnly* I know it was wrong of me to do that behind your back, but I just wanted to know. It was driving me crazy. Later I got the results, but it did very little to calm me down. Instead, I was faced with the realization that I have to tell you. And I was scared...

Mark started to sound choked up as Angela was surprised to see some tears coming out of his eyes. Her idol, the Undertaker, her brother, is being this emotional, in front of her.

Mark: I was scared that I would hurt you with this news. I didn't want to make a serious impact that causes you harm. So, I contacted Joan to help me.

Joan: That's why I gave him the idea to have you come here to tell you the truth.

Angela looks around them as she stays silent. Mark stands up and walks up to her. He kneels in front of her and wraps his hands around hers.

Mark: I understand that you feel betrayed by what I did. And I'll understand you'll never want to see me again. I'll take any insult, scream, strike, from you. And I wouldn't mind you'll never forgive me. Just know, that I'm glad that I got to tell you the truth and that you do have a family, outside of what you already have.

Angela looks at him with a sad face as Mark stares back. Just as Mark was prepared for the abuse she's gonna throw at him, she immediately hugged him. Mark gasped in surprise, while Joan stayed calm.

Angela: It's okay, Mark. I understand why you did it. I understand you hesitant on telling when you saw the results. I'm happy that you priority my well-being even though we met not too long ago. That shows you're a good person.

Mark looks at her before wrapping his arms around her and hugs her tightly. Joan looks on with a teary smile on her face, seeing the two siblings hugging each other.

Mark: Thank you, Angela.

Angela: No...thank you, Mark. I always had a feeling I was more close to you than before. And I've seen you as a big brother. So, now knowing the truth, I can see that my feelings were real.

Mark smiles as they continued hugging each other. Soon, after a ling while, the split.

Angela: So who else knows?

Mark: Mainly, the guys in my Bone Street Krew and Glenn.

Angela: I see. Have they bothered you with telling me the truth?

Mark: Yes, but they knew I got it covered and knew I will try my best to not hurt you with the news.

Angela: That's sweet of them.

Mark: Yes, they are. It has gotten late, and I don't think Taxis can come out at night.

Joan: You two can spend the night here, if you like. I got some extra beds for you to sleep in.

Angela: Thanks, Joan.

Mark: We appreciate it.

Joan: You're welcome you two.

They stood up, gave her a hug as she guides them to the beds. They then settled down on their own beds as he look up at the roof.

Angela: Hey, Mark?

Mark: Yes, Angela?

Angela: Don't you think Vince might know we're related?

Mark: I don't think so, why? Oh, is it because it's gonna be reveal about your connection to us?

Angela: Yeah. I just feel like he may have some knowledge about us being siblings.

Mark: Listen, Angela. Vince may be a lot of things, but he wouldn't have known about it. I think he thought since you're taller than most women, and have this mystic look, he felt you could be a perfect fit for being the sister of Kane and Undertaker.

Angela: I guess you're right. And honestly, that sounds like an interesting idea.

Mark: Just know that it's one of his better ideas.

Angela: Oh right.

Mark looks at her and gives a serious.

Mark: Are you gonna be okay?

Angela: Well...the information is really a lot to take in. But...it doesn't change the fact that I became a wrestler and I got to meet you.

Mark smiles as they lean closer and grasp their hands around each other's.

Mark: I'll make sure you'll have a good time here.

Angela: Thanks...big brother.

Mark was surprised she called him big brother not too long after hearing the truth. But he also felt...warm...pleasant. It really melted his heart that Angela really viewed him as a big brother.

Mark: No problem...little sister.

Angela felt her heart melting after hearing him say that.

Both: Good night.

They soon lay on their beds and slowly fell asleep. Both have pleasant dreams about each other now the truth is out. The next day, the celebrate Christmas with the kids as they told the news to them. To say they were shocked is an understatement.

After staying in Seattle for a few more days, Angela and Mark said goodbye to Joan and the kids before flying back to wrestle on RAW.

A/n: How's the chapter?

BTW, unlike most of my stories, this has no pairing. Angela's story mostly involves a reunion between siblings with her and Mark.