the truth

Hello welcome to the next chapter of captured hope you enjoy 💜

Recap

Midoriya transformed into a rat, and followed all mights sent, but what he saw was completely different from the big number one hero, it was just a shell of the man. In that moment Midoriya knew the villains now have the upper hand on the heros.

Now

Midoriya,toga,dabi,and todoroki walked into the bar and when to go sit on the couch Midoriya stood up really fast and started jumping up and down " dude are you okay, I haven't seen like this since.....you could control all of your powers and you beat shigaraki in your first fight" "dabi said "yes I know I have the best information in the world i- "so what is it" they all looked away from Midoriya jumping up and down to shigaraki Walking though the door to master "we need master, LIKE RIGHT NOW" "damn, why is he so excited,I'll bet him". Shigaraki went back into all for ones room and they both came back out.

"What's this information Midoriya, you seem excited" all for one said "well after the training session all might was acting strange, so I followed him, turns out he can only hold his muscle form a certain amount of time" Midoriya said "how much time?" "I-i don't know" "well tomorrow find out,and you get 2 new quirks" "...yes master"

"Hey Midoriya are you okay" "... yeah todo,why wouldn't I be okay" Midoriya answered sitting up from his bed "well, you were so excited to tell master your info but he didn't...I don't know how to put it" "he didn't appreciate my work" Midoriya answered the last part "... yeah,I guess" Midoriya  looked towards his window, "I do so much for him, I don't even he knows how much work it's been, and I feel like our small family is breaking up, toga has her hero friends, shigaraki well he has been really close to master lately, kurogiri... He hasn't changed, he still acts like a parent, and dabi is dabi" Midoriya says "oh I don't really know what to say, I've never had a good family life, but from some of the stories I've read and some of my other friends there family changes and you can't stop it" todoroki answered "I know you can't stop change, my old master taught me that, every day we trained we switched guns half way through so I never got to hold the same gun for more than an hour,I know it's not the same but..." Midoriya stopped talking. "Midoriya,you don't have to explain yourself,or your past anymore" todoroki answered, he layed his head on Midoriya shoulder they didn't move they stayed like that. They ended up falling asleep on Midoriyas bed.

"Toga,stop taking pictures we have to wake them up" dabi says "I know I know one more tho" toga said "I'm awake,I'll wake up todoroki we will be there in a second" toga and dabi nod as they walk out the room " todo it's time to go" "ugh...five more minutes" "todo we have school" "fine fine I'll get up"...." Hey toga let todoroki ride with you" "why" "I have to go undercover at school, I gotta follow all might" "ohhh okay". Midoriya turned into a rat and hopped on togas jacket and hid in her hood "woah that's cool,your so small" todoroki said looking into her hood. "Hold on todoroki".

Hello this is the end of the chapter I hope you enjoyed 💜. I'm sorry I haven't been posting schools been a bitch, I wanted this chat to be posted yesterday but stuff came up so I'm sorry about that. Merry late Christmas if you celebrate and if you don't I hope you've been well.