revealed

Hello welcome to the next chapter of captured hope you enjoy 💜

Recap

"to break you out of this hell hole, are you feeling better" "....it's not as bad as usual" ",your dad is a asshole, come on" Midoriya and todoroki jumped out the window and landed in a bush. "Ow...you ok todo" "I'm fine" "alright let's go then"...

"So where are we going Suzuki" todoroki asked "there's a festival in the next town over" "that far away" "I have a bike silly, here" Midoriya handed the helmet he got from the store to todoroki "get on, and hold on tight".

Once they arrived

"Suzuki, I'm gonna be sick" "my bad I didn't know you couldn't ride" Midoriya said "I have been on a motorcycle, but not that fast before" todoroki said bending over a bush. "Oh yeah, here" Midoriya handed todoroki a bag, "when your done puking go change" "ok".

(This is not my art, at the end I will list the artist) these are there outfits Midoriya is taller than todoroki

"Why do we have to wear these, Suzuki" "because, it's a festival now lets go"....

League of villains

"Dabi let's gooo..." "I'm coming, we're are we going again" "there is a festival in the next town that's we're going" "alright, I'm ready let's go" "YAY.. I wish Midoriya could have came" "I wonder we're he went"....

"Hey todoroki you want to go on the ferris wheel" Midoriya asked "do they even have one?" "You must be blind, yes now hurry up" "why, a Ferris wheel" todoroki asked "are you scared of heights, and the fireworks are starting soon" "I'm not afraid, I just have never been on one" todoroki answered looking away "it's not that bad,and If anything happens I'll protect you" Midoriya said smiling "...I don't need your protection, let's go before it's filled"

"Hey dabi what should we do" "well we are really late, the festival is almost over" "ferris wheel it is then" toga said pulling dabi.

After 5 minutes

"Finally, we're here" toga said "it's your fault , if we didn't stop for food we wouldn't have had to run". "Todoroki you ready" " yeah I guess" "aw you really are-". Midoriya saw out of the corner of his eye... Walking up to the line.. toga and dabi, "Suzuki are you alright" todoroki asked "um yes, let's hurry into our space, what's our number again" Midoriya asked "15 I think" "ok 15 is next let's go to the front".

"Hey dabi our number is 16 or 17 right" "16, idiot" "so mean, let's move to the front so we can get on faster" dabi said.

10 minute later
(There's like 50 spots so it takes a while)

"Hey Suzuki-" "izuku" "huh" "that's my acti name, I had to use a fake name because of a incident that happened when I was a child" Midoriya said "so... Izuku Midoriya?" "Yes" "I've heard that n... No way they found your body" todoroki said "I have multiple quirks, and it was a dummy" Midoriya answered "oh... Why then, why did you pretend to die"  "if I tell you, we can't be friends anymore" "no, suk-izuku, you were one of my first friends, yes you can be annoying, but your a strong person who is kind" shoto said "ok well you cant tell anyone else, I work for the league of villains... And it was my job to recruit you for a mission, but shoto I am very glad we became friends. And if you don't want to be friends anymore I understand" Midoriya said looking away "wait... Why me" "is that really your only question" "no but I'll start with that" " well because of your family, we thought you would join the league to help bring down endeavor" "I wouldn't mind taking him down... Why did you decide to join the league" "I was born quirk-less and I got bullied for it and I asked all might if I can be a hero without a quirk.. And he laughed, of all people, my idol laughed at me. Then I realized the heros are the bad guys. How many more questions" "two" "is there anyone else that is in the league that is coming to the school," "yes," "who" "I can't" "sigh... Izuku I won't tell anyone. And if makes it better... I'll join the league" "REALLY..why" "well, your my best friend and I don't like seeing you like this, and I agree with the hero statement you said" "thanks shoto" "last question?" "Oh um.... I'll ask when we get off the ride" "okay"

When they get off the ride

"Ok what's the question" "....." "Shoto.... The question?" "Never mind...." "Shoto... Oh let's sit down" "why when have to go" "it will be quick" "ok ok" Midoriya and todoroki go to sit down" "so what is it" "I know what you want, your last question" "....w- what is it then" "you want me to kiss you" "NO, no t-tha-thats not it" "your a really bad liar". Midoriya came close to todoroki's face, todoroki closed his eyes "see I knew you want it" "s-sh-shut up". Midoriya kissed him "Midoriya....I KNEW IT" "huh" "oh um hey toga, dabi" Midoriya leaned to todorokis ear "your a good kisser, but I will top you" todorokis face is the same color of his scar."izuku- Suzuki" "it's fine todoroki knows, and he said he will join the league"

Hello this is the end of the chapter. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter of captured, if you have any ideas of what should happen please tell good bye 💜