death

Hello and welcome to the next chapter of captured, enjoy 💜

Recap

"this will happen just go home and within an hour it should settle and you can use it" shigaraki said "alright see you tomorrow then" Midoriya said walking away " good bye see you tomorrow kid" all for one said

present

Midoriya's POV

I was walking away from the lov I didn't know what I felt, I remembered having this feeling, when me and my mom went to go watch all might movies. I was happy, finally getting another chance of life.

*Next day*

3rd person

Midoriya got up at about 4-5 he grabbed his books and the extra ones his mom got him over Christmas and his birthday. He grabbed a black duffle bag he put the 13 finished ones in a bag and the extras in a different one, 3 shirts 2 pairs of pants and some underwear, but he also grabbed a small picture of all might.

"Midoriya were are you going" Inko said "it's ok mom I'll be back one day" Midoriya said reassuring his mom who was on another one of her drinking sprees "bye mom" Midoriya said while walking out the door. He tested his quirk, he went to a store, he got some ice cream, monster, and some more shoes, not good ones but they worked. he was given a dummy a that looked like him from a thug on the streets.

He went to the tallest building he could find he was about to jump when...

That's the end of this chapter welp I hope you enjoyed 💜bye
(next chapter will be posted tomorrow so look out for that)