confrontation

hello welcome to the next chapter of captured hope you enjoy 💜

recap

Midoriya please I don't know how to get home" "Midoriya"
" Izuku"
"Babe"
"Love"

"Darling"

"That's my word don't use it" Midoriya answered

"...." " Goodnight love.

now

It was time for school, bakugo was getting on his bike to ride to school"goodbye old hag" bakugo yelled riding off. bakugo arrived at school 10 minutes before classes started he went over to a pillar and waited for the motorcycle rumbling to show up. since the first day of school bakugo felt like something was off, Suzuki looked like izuku which is impossible because he died so he thought maybe Mr midoria could have been sleeping around so he asked inko. she was 100% sure her husband wouldn't cheat, so Bakugo desided to watch Suzuki group.

what he learned

-himiko was an extremely touchy person

-dabi really enjoyed scaring people with his scars

- todoroki was really gay for Suzuki

- Suzuki was not who he said he was

so with the most useful information he focused on Suzuki, bakugo watched Suzuki fight and he realized he heals extremely fast, like faster than people heal with a kiss from recovery girl. Suzukis hands got really hot, he always seen Suzuki and toga holding hands and after a while she has to remove her hand because of how hot it is, todoroki also only holds his hand with his ice side quirk. "bakugo, answer the question" bakugo looked up to the whole of 1-A staring at him "...67" "yes good job, Bakugo make sure you pay attention".
One last thing... Suzuki hated his guts

bakugo didn't know why but since the first day of school the look he gave him was bone chilling, Bakugo thought that even might be apart of his quirk; Bakugo stared at Suzuki again comparing his features to his late friend izuku midoria they looked Identical besides the eyes the freckles in the same spot same curly hair. the bell rings out dismissing them for lunch.

"hey bakugo has been staring at you, did you do something to him" toga said when she sat down with her food "our dear Suzuki keeps on giving him a death glare, he might want to figure out something like why" Dani said "listen, I won't do anything to baku-bakugo hello what's up" izuku looked up to the person next to him "can I talk to you, for a second Suzuki" Baku muttered. toga held back a laugh while Dabi kicked her under the table, todoroki was staring at bakugo with a weird look in his eyes he just couldn't figure out why. "yeah,I'll be back guys love you darling" izuku got up from his seat waving behind him.

they walked out to a corner of the school were barley any people are and waited for someone to start

"so katsuki what do you need" izuku started "i-i doyounowanyonenamedizukimidoria"
bakugo spat out a bunch of words at once "please repeat I didn't understand that shit" izuku said "izuku midoria,he was my friend in middle school....he died but you look like him so much" Bakugo said "know him?...yes I do" izuku said "REALLY, but they found the body" bakugo looked shocked and tears started running out his eyes. "it was a dummy" izuku stated "what do you mean" "it was a fake; he faked his death"
"izuku" bakugo looked up at midoria. "you,oh my god" Bakugo took a step closer but then stopped "touch me and I kill you" izuku said "i-i what" bakugo stared in disbelief. "my dear friend bakugo, Im..... lying" Suzuki said  "I don't know your friend,sorry" izuku started to walk off "you bitch" Bakugo yelled. he ran up and made an explosion on the back of izukus head "how" bakugo muttered izuku stood still and scales covered were the explosion was "bakugo I suggest you stop, if you want to know about your friend" izuku said "your fucking lying,you don't know shit about him" bakugo yelled " bakugo, I don't lie" izuku said as he started to walk off

"so what did bakugo talk to you about" todoroki asked "ughh darling, don't talk about him right now" izuku sighed. the gang made it to the lov bar " but izuku, he was your friend right" Todoroki asked "...yes, now it's bed time let's go to sleep darling and I'll tell you the whole story another time. izuku later down on todorokis chest "goodnight izuku love you" Todoroki said.

heyyy welcome to the end of the 30th chapter of captured, I'm really sorry I haven't posted school been a bitch and I've been working on my metal health. I really enjoy this story and I'm glad to come back and finish writing it.💜