crave you.

" why can't you want me like the other boys do? they stare at me while i...crave you. "

₊❏❜ᝰ────────────𖤐彡

₊❏❜ᝰ────────────𖤐彡

it was a humid summer night, at the training camp. most of the volleyball teams were already in their beds, but some were still practicing.

emiko tugged at her hoodie as she walked, she thought about the blonde-haired boy. the teen did indeed had a crush on the fellow tsundere but couldn't admit it to anyone but herself. tsukishima and emiko are like enemies..they 'hated' each other but in all honesty, everyone's just ready for them to snap and make out with each other.

emiko thought back to when she wore a maid dress her girl bestfriend made her wear.

emiko continued to play with the ends of her dress, occasionally looking up to see tsukishima practicing. he saw her staring and scoffed at her look in which resulted her giving him the middle finger with a kind sarcastic smile.

"tanaka! nishinoya! suga! stop drooling and get over here!" daichi yelled which made emiko look up, they rolled their eyes at the captain who scoffed. the three groaned as they forced their eyes away from the girl sitting across the gym.

"you too kageyama!" hinata exclaimed which made kageyama stutter "s-shut up!" tobio yelled then grabbed another ball. emiko turned her head to see tsukishima block a couple of balls.

'why can't you want me like the other boys do?...they stare at me while i stare at you.'

emiko shook her head from the memory and continued to walk.

or maybe she was just jealous of some of the other girls...

emiko walked the hallway, a few feet behind tsukishima.

tsukishima had his headphones on not even bothering to look up at the girls who swooned when they saw him. it was no lie that the girls took interest in the blonde, especially when he came off as a 'bad boy' which emiko couldn't stand. it seemed like the girls almost dramatically fainted too, which just earned a glare from the short teen.

the two teens were walking into the classroom, the few classes they have together is this.

it was period five, which means they have biology together on fridays.

emiko sat behind him, always staring at the back of his head.

which the seating didn't make any sense since emiko was shorter.