sunny forcing emi to wear a maid dress

Emiko took out her AirPod as she approached the gym that sunny and her were supposed to meet at

Emiko took out her AirPod as she approached the gym that sunny and her were supposed to meet at. she didn't see the girl and only heard faint sounds of boys yelling positive things and balls slamming on the floor.
"the fuck is this girl-" emi got cut off by being pulled behind the bushes.

she bit the hand that covered her mouth
"ow! damn! what the fuck." sunny said as she shook her hand, trying to somehow shake out the pain.
"oop- I thought I was getting murdered." emiko sheepishly said, not really regretting that she bit her bestfriend.
"um..chile anyways, I dare you to wear this maid dress." sunny said as she got out a maid dress from her bag.
emiko crossed her arms, waiting for sunny to say something else.
"that's all?" Emi asked, she knew by the look of her face she was gonna say something else.
"in front of the boys!" sunny eyes exclaimed and emiko stood up "uh, I think the fuck not babe." she said as she was about to walk from behind the bush but sunny pulled her down.

"please!"

"no♡︎" emiko said as she smirked but all of sudden sunny looked at her with annoyance.

"wear the fucking dress!" she exclaimed, emiko crossed her arms.
"no♡︎" emiko said and suddenly they heard a voice.

"hey what are you guys doing out here?" suga asked, looking at the two girls 'fighting' each other

"uh.."

"nothing, sugawara-senpai." sunny said suddenly, emiko watched as she took the outfit from her bag again, leaving it in her hands.

"we aren't doing anything but talking." she continued, still covering up like the bad bitch she is.

"oh okay, are you guys about to come in? the boys are getting a little chaotic and daichi is getting mad at tsukishima again." suga said which emiko scoffed at the tsukishima part.

sunny smiled as she nodded.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." emiko and suga said a soft 'okay' and went in the gym with suga, hearing a faint "fuck tsukki! all my homies hate tsukki!" from sunny which emiko laughed at.

she decided to grab the dress and speed walk to the bathrooms and change.

'I can't believe I'm doing this shit.' Emiko thought to herself as she fixed the knee high socks a bit as she walked.

she peeped into the gym to see kageyama setting to hinata.

she rolled her eyes at the scenarios that would go down.

'daichi better not punish me- wait that sounded wrong- I better not get in trouble is the point chile...'

she straightened out the dress and walked into the gym, with confidence of course.

kageyama was about to throw a ball to hinata but quickly failed when he looked towards the door to see his bestfriend in a maid dress.
"is that..." kageyama asked sunny who was just smirking at the reactions of the boys who also emiko caught the attention of.

"yuh." sunny said happily, smiling.
"kageyama! oh-" hinata said as he looked towards the door. he quickly realized why kageyama failed to set the ball.

"emiko-san!!!"

emiko quickly looked over to see tanaka and noya running over to her, looking like they were gonna tackle the girl.

she rolled her eyes and quickly ducked when they jumped towards her.
"Chile anyways.." she said and walked towards the bench looking towards the boys across the gym, looking at her like they were enchanted by her presence.

kageyama blushed a crimson red as emiko smirked at kageyama.
emiko caught the stare of tsukishima, he was gonna quickly look away but instead emi waved nicely then quickly switched up, flipping him the bird.
tsukishima rolled his eyes, kageyama caught the interaction of tsukishima and emiko and decided to have a water break.

sunny whispered with kiyoko and yachi, probably having bi panic right now.

kageyama took his bottle and took a light sip.
emiko moved towards kageyama on the bench.

"so, you up for a movie tonight?" emiko asked
"a movie or a night of you getting railed and you walking into the school with a wheel chair?" tsukishima said as he grabbed his water bottle.
"probably both, salt shaker." emiko said, rolling her eyes. kageyama choked on his water and emiko patted his back, still pouting angrily at tsukishima.

he scoffed and walked away.
"anyways...you up for it?" emiko asked as kageyama slowed his coughing. "a movie."

"s-sure." he stuttered out and emiko smiled.
"bakayama! come on!" hinata exclaimed, getting tired of waiting for the setter's choking on water session.

"stop being impatient boke!" kageyama yelled which daichi glared at the two and they quickly stopped the argument about to abrupt.

kageyama sat his water bottle down and looked at emi, he proceeded to walk onto the court.
she looked towards daichi who was glaring at the girl.

"I'm so in trouble.."