line without a hook.

" i am a wreck when i am without you.."

₊❏❜ᝰ────────────𖤐彡

₊❏❜ᝰ────────────𖤐彡

emiko walked with her bestfriend to kitagawa junior high. she wasn't nervous but she also wasn't super excited. the girl just wanted to get in and out of school.

"what club are you gonna join?" the boy asked, glancing at the girl who walked next to him. emiko thought for a second, thinking about all the clubs there were.

"i don't know." she said, emiko didn't think she would join any club but she knew tobio would probably be a pest and make her join one of the music clubs because she has a good voice.

"well you should join the-"

"music club, i know. but i don't wanna join any~" emiko whined which made tobio shake his head, probably done with her shit. they finally made it to the school, going through the day only sticking to the vending machines in their free time.

emiko grabbed her bag and put on her outside shoes, she eventually found the gym and walked in to see tobio practice with the other years.

she stared at all of them practice.

"hey cutie~ are you lost?" said a boy, catching the young girl's attention.

emiko turned her head to see a boy with floopy hair and a nice smile.

emiko blinked a couple of times, staring at him.

"yahoo~" he said which snapped emiko out of her trance.

"stop it oikawa! you're scaring the first year!" someone said, noticing the situation and slapping 'oikawa' on the back of his head. emiko covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

"do you need something?" asked the boy who slapped 'oikawa', emiko immeaditely shook her head. "oh no, i just came here to see my friend." she said, giving him a little smile.

"who's your friend?" asked 'oikawa' posing like a model at least what some say.

"tobi-" emiko didn't even get to finish, she got cut off with a "tobio-chan!! this pretty girl is here to watch you!" oikawa said which made tobio drop the ball nervously and blush.

"aww look at him! he's red!" oikawa continued to taunt which made emiko laugh accidentally, she didn't mean to.

emiko waved as he came over, she handed him a milk box she got when she found the vending machine. "thanks." he said and started to sip. emiko smiled at him, putting her hands together she looked at him while he rolled his eyes. "so~ how is it?" she asked, smirking at her annoyed bestfriend. "it's..good. i wanna ask oikawa-chan but-"