aimi hachi

" wish i were...heather. "

₊❏❜ᝰ────────────𖤐彡

₊❏❜ᝰ────────────𖤐彡

emiko sat in her dorm, flipping through the notes and getting lost in her thoughts.

'i still remember, third of december.'

"here! you look cold." said tobio as he handed the girl his sweater, awkwardly blushing a bit.

emiko was currently trying to help him study for a test and i guess she looks like she's shivering so tobio offered the polyester sweater. emiko gladly took it and they continued to study. it was now 3:46 pm, they were packing up when tobio looked at emiko about to take his sweater off.

'me in your sweater.'

"wait, you can k-keep it." he stuttered which emiko looked confused for a second. it was cool outside but she left her jacket by the changing rooms so she wanted to give it back. "no-no, it belongs to you, you should-" emiko got cut off by an unexpected comment

"it looks better on you than it does me."

'you said it looked better on me than it did you. if only you know how much i liked you..'

emiko smiled and kept the sweater on, continuing to pack up. it was peaceful, maybe a loud chirp outside from birds and a few bickering from passing students. soon came a loud giggle, which was like a scream to emiko.

the girl, aimi hachi was giggling loudly at the a joke one of her friends made.

it seemed like tobio stopped breathing as he watched aimi walk by, captivated by her beauty.

'but i watch your eyes as she walks by..'

emiko watched her bestfriend look at aimi like she was a goddess, his staring made the girl jealous, so she dumped her pencils in her bag and zipped it up quickly.

'what a sight for sore eyes.'

i mean emiko couldn't blame him, her blonde hair always seemed to be carefree and always dancing in the wind when she ran or danced, and her beautiful eyes always brighter than a blue sky when she talked about the things she loved.

'she's got you mesmerized, while i die.'

the next day, emiko waited by the vending machine, scrolling through Instagram to see a bunch of pictures of random shit. emiko and tobio were gonna meet up at the vending machine around lunch like they usually do...right? emiko locked her phone in defeat, holding it infront of her skirt. she looked up to see aimi and tobio talking and laughing, walking right next to each other. they honestly looked more like a couple than any other couple in the school, the students glanced at the two, probably either jealous of their success in their happy 'relationship' or crushing on one of them.