friendsgiving

"I MADE BOTH APPLE AND PUMPKIN PIE GUYS, CHILL

"I MADE BOTH APPLE AND PUMPKIN PIE GUYS, CHILL."

"UM, BUT PUMPKIN IS BETTER, KENMA JUST DOESN'T KNOW IT."

"YEAH, APPLE PIE IS!"

"YOU BITCH-"

made by sunnysucks ^^

EMIKO Wiped off the excess crumbs that somehow fell on her skirt. She was currently cooking in the kitchen as kageyama was setting up the table. emiko grabbed the mac n cheese that was fresh from the oven and made her way to the table in the next room.

"I'm so glad your parents left for the weekend, friendsgiving is the best." emiko said as she put down the cheesy dish. she seriously loved thanksgiving but wasn't aware of the chaos that might abrupt today.

Nekoma and karasuno team were coming over for Friendsgiving that emiko was hosting, she decided to have both of them over since it would be too annoying to have one each.

"yeah, but i'm just a little worried." kageyama responded as he put fancy glasses next to the plates.
"about what?-" emiko asked but was soon cut off by a knock at the door.

"I'll get that." kageyama said, immediately going to the front door. emiko shrugged as she went back into the kitchen.
"oo it smells good in here, I brought this cocktail juice." daichi said as he walked in the house, handing kageyama the two bottles.
"oh thank you." he responded, kageyama was about to close the door until he saw suga, noya and tanaka running up to the front door.

"sorry! are we late?" suga asked as he caught his breath.
"not at all, daichi just came in." kageyama said until he got tackled by a orange haired teen.

"happy friendsgiving!" hinata exclaimed, literally almost jumping from excitement.
kageyama stopped himself from rolling his eyes and opened the door wider.
"it smells delicious in here!" noya exclaimed as he walked in, immediately going towards the kitchen.