rainy confessions.

" you should fall in love with me instead.. "

₊❏❜ᝰ────────────𖤐彡

₊❏❜ᝰ────────────𖤐彡

"bye emi!" the orange-haired boy said to the girl who smiled.

she waved goodbye to the boy who started to ride his bike, she turned to lock the gym door.

"hey, i'll walk you-" tobio got cut off by a booming thunder, he didn't bring an umbrella today so they both would get wet.

emiko facepalmed at the black-haired boy, she grabbed her umbrella.

"i told your dumbass to bring your umbrella today." she said as she opened up her umbrella, starting to walk closely with tobio. she felt a bit thirsty and didn't feel like going to her dorm quite yet.

"you wanna go get something to drink?" emiko asked which the boy slightly nodded, they continued to walk all the way to sakanoshita market just to get strawberry milk.

the rain poured down, the two teens sipped their drinks under the shed like roof.

the inside of the market was now dark and calm, but emiko couldn't help but think about her unkown love for the boy standing right next to her. she hugged her drink tightly, getting slightly cold from the humid cool air.

"i know you like her." emiko said, interupping the silence. tobio glanced at the girl, he came to the realization that emiko found out that he liked aimi hachi, who wouldn't love the blonde?

she recently got into the hospital and it's been hard for him to visit for an unknown reason, emiko introduced the girl to him in the first place. tobio always let the blonde gush about her shoyo, they honestly seemed to really have an connection. he isolated himself ever since he found out, he isolated himself from everyone but his bestfriend.

emiko huffed and crossed her arms.

"it's obvious you're in love with her." the girl continued, taking a sip from her milk she fiddled with the hem of her skirt.

"yeah." he said simply, which kinda suprised the girl but she continued.

"well, its not gonna happen dumbass!" she yelled, turning to the boy, clutching the hem of her skirt tightly. she sighed and took and deep breath then proceeded to turn back.

"aimi is in love with shoyo! she always have been dummy! "

"i know."

emiko looked across the street to see a crow in the bushes, sleeping.

"aimi just wanted for you to visit her, but you're too much a coward."

"mhm."

the girl almost gave up until she thought 'just tell him straight up, is there something really to lose?'

she looked down at her school shoes, the rain slightly hitting them.

'just say it, and you'll make him see you as an actual girl.'

she took a sip and slowly blinked.

"well, you can never go against shoyo. he actually pays attention to her instead of avoid her." emiko said, pouting just a little bit.

"it's just how it is. aimi likes shoyo and that's the end of it." she continued, she looked at the rain pouring right in front of her.

she glanced at the boy who just nodded, she took a sip.

he didn't think there would be any point of fighting with the girl, it was always emiko telling him about the dumbass stuff he does and is. it seemed normal for him until the girl suddenly said something he didn't expect.

emiko took a sip from her straw closing her eyes, she said the words she most feared of saying.

"maybe..."

she took a deep breath

"you should fall in love with me instead."

the boy's eyes widened, he slowly turned to the girl who took a deep breath and turned quickly.

she kicked him in the leg which resulted in him dropping his almost empty milk box to hold his arm.

"whatever dumbass!" she yelled then ran.

' he now finally sees me as a girl.'

the water splashed onto her shoes and a bit on her socks, her hair danced in the wind.

'he now finally sees me as a girl with feelings.'

and with that thought she ran faster, already in her dorm in less than 10 minutes.

'oh god...i'm such a dumbass with stupid feelings for a dumbass.'

( notes )
sorry for the sudden angst 😜
uhm- but i didn't proofread sorry for any mistakes 😍
bye 🤓