broken leg

" noya stop laughing and help! "

₊❏❜ᝰ────────────𖤐彡

emiko layed on her bed, legs intertwined with the chatterbox. the tv played some random anime that they watched before. "i'm bored." nishinoya sighed out as he lightly put his head back down on the soft bed. "well, i'm emiko, hi bored." emiko laughed out, making nishinoya roll his eyes at her dad joke. he fell off her bed, still wondering what to do. it's not like the sleepover was boring, they just did everything they thought of, including raiding her mini fridge.

"I'm hungry again." emiko said, sitting up and leaning back on her headboard. she fidgets with her blanket that's covering her legs.
nishinoya gasped as he sat up.
it was like a lightbulb came to his mind.
"let's go to coach's store!" he said to emiko who looked down at him. "okay!" she exclaimed, jumping off her bed she quickly slipped on a hoodie and her converse.
"we should ride our skateboards." nishinoya suggested which shocked the teen girl.
she didn't wanna embarrass herself since she was a bit rusty but then again, she couldn't careless since she think's that nishinoya would help her.
"okay." emiko said as she took her skateboard he was holding.
the two snuck out of the campus, maybe an occasional snort going throughout the dorm building but they somehow did it.

they finally made it to the empty road and got on their skateboards, emiko wobbled a bit but played it off somehow.
both of them successfully skated up the road.
the silence was painful for the both of them, emiko decided to take matters into her own hands. "you know, I kinda made a playlist for this occasion." emiko stated, the hood of her hoodie almost blowing off of her head.

"wow, i didn't know had that effect on you emi." nishinoya said cockily, he may have thought his team manager had a crush on the boy.
"oh shut up." emiko said grumpily, handing him her airpod, she shuffled the playlist.

"oh hell yeah! I love this song!" nishinoya exclaimed as he smiled brightly. emiko lightly smiled at the boy who jammed out at the song 'arms tonite by mother mother'
she didn't notice they were going down the hill to ukai's store, so if she didn't pay attention to a hill, what do you think will happen?

that's right!

emiko ends up almost dying. (according to her)
she yelped as she slipped off her skateboard, tripping forward and tumbling down the hill.
nishinoya yelped as he almost got pulled down with her, snorting at the fall.
emiko layed on the gravel, waiting to see nishinoya's stupid ass face.
all she saw was the boy peeking over her face then snorting, literally falling to the ground.
she pouted, she then tried to get up which failed miserably when her leg was immediately in pain and unable to move it correctly.
she gasped dramatically then squinted at nishinoya who was rolling on the ground.
"noya stop laughing and help!" she cried out, noya calmed down his laughter as she saw emiko get out her phone and probably to text the groupchat.
he soon got a text from daichi after sending a couple of things to the groupchat.
'NISHINOYA GET HER MEDICAL ATTENTION NOW'

emiko looked up to see noya run weirdly but fast. the girl stopped herself from then realized her dark surroundings.

"well damn.." she said, she tried to at least get-up but immediately stopped when she saw noya run and ukai walk tiredly but urgently.

"what were you doing?!" ukai asked, looking at the girl literally posing like a dumbass on the ground. 

"uh...i fell." she said, awkwardly smiling up at the man then glaring  at nishinoya who was snickering. keishin picked up the girl, going to his store/ apartment he set down the girl on the counter of the store he called takeda since he literally had no idea what to do. 

"wait can we still get something to eat?" noya asked, holding up a popsicle. ukai deadpanned and sighed. 

"only if you pay." he said, which noya happily gave him yen and ate his popsicle in literally two bites. the coach then went into the back to continue whatever he was doing. "you're a psychopath." emiko deadpanned, looking at the short boy.

"why?!"

"because you BIT a popsicle AND you ate in two BITES." 

"whatever, you literally broke your leg."

"i'm literally gonna strangle you-"

"you two better stop it out there!" ukai yelled which made the two jump and grumble.

"oh my, emiko are you alright?" 

emiko turned to see takeda walk in the store with the ring of the bell ukai immediately ran out from the back.

"uh..no?"

they left for the hospital after takeda stopped coach from doing some stupid shit like give her a beer for her leg-

emiko apparently fell asleep on the way back from the hospital so takeda just carried her to her dorm and put her in bed quickly and left the crime scene.

"yo, dumbass."

"oi! just because she broke her leg doesn't mean she's a dumbass!"

"kinda does."

"don't disrespect my queen like that!"

emiko opened her eyes to see kageyama, hinata, tsukishima and nishinoya huddled around her bed. she immediately covered her head with the blanket. "GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT"

"OKAY! OKAY!"

"OW- MOVE OUT THE WAY DUMBASS"

"I'M TRYING!"

"you guys are weird."

emiko hesitantly pulled off the covers and looked at the cast on her foot.

maybe kicking them out was a bad idea..

she then looked around and wondered if they were still out there.

"tobio!!" she yelled, which immediately the door opened, tobio held a bento box.

emiko's dumbass tried to get up but got sat back down because tobio lowkey kinda pushed her back.

"oi! what are you doing?"

"dumbass how are you gonna walk with a fucking cast."

"oh right.."

tobio stayed with his dumbass friend until it was time to go back to his home since he had school again tomorrow.

"tell noya i'm gonna kick his ass when i get this stupid thing off."

"i'm- okay." 

"okay bye tobi!"

"mhm."