birthday thingz

" happy birthday! "

₊❏❜ᝰ────────────𖤐彡

₊❏❜ᝰ────────────𖤐彡

emiko held her bag as she 'walked' to her bestfriend's house. it was about seven in the morning, snow on the ground. it was tobio kageyama's birthday today, everytime it was each other's birthday's they made things for each other and walk to school with each other instead of just meeting up.

"oh, good morning emi." tobio's mother smiled at the bundled up girl. "morning, i've brought a little something." emiko said as she held up the bag. tobio's mother knew about this whole thing with emi and tobio. it all started when emiko brought a mud cake all the way from her house on the hill. it took her weeks to get it smooth and he absolutely loved it since they were obsessed with mud at the time.

"come in!" tobio's mother exclaimed as she opened the door wider for emi to come in.
emiko followed the woman to the kitchen, already smelling the delicious food.

tobio's mother continued to stir whatever was in the pot then she checked the ticking clock on the wall.
"emiko?" the woman grabbed the teen's attention.
"could you wake tobio up? I don't want to burn the rice." she asked nicely, emiko looked at the woman and nodded, "yeah of course." emi answer and proceeded upstairs hearing a thank you.

emiko opened the door to see a sleeping tobio, his legs and arms hanging off the bed.
she held in her laugh thinking 'he must be sleeping good chile..'
emiko made her way across the room, trying not to trip over his weights.

emiko was about to touch his arm when she suddenly jumped from the loud snore he let out.
emiko rolled her eyes and tugged at his arm.

"tobio~" she sang quietly, but in a teasing tone.
he turned towards the wall, almost hitting her in the face.
she held her skirt tightly, debating if she should, A. wake him up quietly, B. slap him or C. hold his fucking hand. she was obviously debating between c and b, but she went with option b and proceeded to slap him VERY hard in the back of head. "oi! i said wake up!" emiko said, crossing her arms over her chest. tobio suddenly opened his eyes and immediately covered his chest which he had a shirt on.
"what the hell?!" he exclaimed, but calmed down when he realized the 'monster' was his bestfriend. emiko didn't hold back her loud laugh, gasping for air at the reaction.

tobio rolled his eyes and pouted a bit, he then looked at his clock.
"it's only just turned eight! why are you here?" he asked as emiko slowed down her laughing.

"I'm here to walk you to school!" emi exclaimed as she threw his uniform ontop of him, knowing exactly where all of his shit is. tobio kicked out emiko out of his room, which was very rude according to emiko.