|6| The Main Show

What's your pleasure, what's my name?Blend and merge until we're sameNothing much of us remains

Blend and merge until we're same
Nothing much of us remains

Continuum- Tanerelle

•••••••••••••••

Tonight's the night.

The weight of these words almost suffocates me as I look upon my reflection. Perfectly pressed and ready for the show like always but tonight is different. Against my genre and label, this will change who I am. For Celeste and Envy.

After three years on this site, the notorious virgin cam girl of Sin City is about to be a virgin no more. It has my mind reeling, staring at my finished makeup and I rub my hands down my robe. I would have never predicted I would do something like this when I first started.

Nerves settle uncomfortably in my throat, my chest feeling tight as the clock ticks by the minutes until we start. I have never been this nervous before, not even for my first show. This is new too. My thoughts are in scrambles, still not overly convinced that I am actually going to do this.

Adonis has kept to his room to prepare and I have been the same, too nervous to face him yet. Being in the same room as him since our hot session on my couch has made things tense. Both of us are trying not to snap and doing our best to hold on until tonight.

"I'm going to tear you apart."

I release the air I am holding tight in my chest, his words swirling around my head. With his umber eyes on me, Adonis forced me to see his desire. He isn't some boy who watches me get off, he is that man I am going to fuck.

It is what has me spiraling, not only am I giving myself to someone but also a job I have gotten used to. A career that I built solely by myself that now involves another. It is one thing when it is just me on the screen, that is something I am used to. Now, it's going to be me and someone else. A man, a very endowed man, in my bed with me, getting paid to fuck me.

What am I doing?

Running my hand over my eyes, I make myself take some calming breaths. This is the choice I have made, I don't get to feel nervous or scared right now. I just have to trust that everything will go fine.

"Are you okay?" I jump, turning around to see Adonis leaned up against the doorway. His hair hangs by his face, styled nicely so it shows off his pronounced jaw and cheekbones. I am tempted to run my hands through it, touch him before the viewers can see him. He is completely naked except for the white shawl hanging low on his hips. The good look I get at his bare muscular body and handsome face helps distract me from my anxiety.

Adonis walks towards me and my eyes widen when I watch his other part swing between his legs. Have mercy. That fucker looks deadly and a big part of me wants to be torn apart as Adonis promised. The smaller part is seconds from jumping out the window and escaping to Mexico.