• C A M G I R L •

Hey, queen! Girl you have done it again...

I'm playing welcome to Himmy's World, the horniest place in all the land.

Let's check in, say 'I' to which group you belong to:

Daddy Issues

Mommy issues

Both

Now that roll call has been taken we can begin

Now that roll call has been taken we can begin. I am here to lay some ground rules and why I wrote this book.

Being a woman can sometimes (who the hell am I kidding a lot of the time) be hard. I wanted to write something that spoke about some of the challenges we face while also showing female protagonists in a new light. 

I wanted to discuss the insecurities that many of us have and the challenges we have to go through as women. As a black latina woman, I wanted to highlight the hardships of women who are black or poc. It is important to tell everyone’s story and I hope to diversify the books you are reading. (To be honest I am sick of the blonde/brunette that needs no makeup throwing her hair up into a messy bun). 

Celeste is a thick, black woman that has never even been on a date with a boy before

Celeste is a thick, black woman that has never even been on a date with a boy before. She is a virgin but it doesn’t make her ‘pure’ or ‘innocent’. Quite frankly, I was tired of seeing the innocent virgin trope on Wattpad and flipped it on its head. This is a girl that is in tune with her sexuality and desire, but not with herself. This will be about Celeste falling in love not only with someone else for the first time but also herself.

I hope you’ll enjoy it. 

There will also be lots a steam! No warnings, come back here after you read the first chapter and let me know how you feel. Steamy, must, dirty stuff you know the gist. If you are from my other books you already know how it is.