|7| The Aftercare

It was a bad idea, to think I could stop

I could stop. 

Bad idea! By girl in red

••••••••••••

It’s funny how you can go so long without something in your life.

But the moment you get that thing, you become addicted.

I am spellbound and enchained by an emotion I have never felt before. Body restless but satisfied and I fight to breathe normally. Adonis lays beside me and I force myself not to look at him, the air is filled with tension. Nothing has been extinguished, a stupid part of me thought that it would be easy to move on after the show ended. Shake hands and deposit the checks, but it is a lie. 

The tension and desire are still there, if anything, it has gotten worse. The floodgates have been opened and there is no going back. I don’t like this feeling, uncontrollable and desiring for more. One thing I have never had in my life is control. Decisions were always made for me and made to seem as if they were the best ones for me. 

I felt like I was living the life that other people wanted me to. Using me as a second chance to make the right decisions but not letting me make my own. It was suffocating and when everything went to hell, I left and vowed to never lose control again.

I said goodbye to the life that made me feel weak and unwanted. And I entered a world of sin and corruption. But even with the downfalls of this new world, I've never felt stronger. Until this moment, I have never felt anything like this before and it scares me. 

Adonis.

It is easy to think about a goodbye until it comes before you. It is different from what I imagined it would be and now it cannot be avoided. The god demands my devotion.  Even if I don’t want to admit it to myself, a part of me loves the way that this feels, this warmth is something I have never held with anyone else.

Throughout my life, I have learned time and again that good things always come to an end, there is no point in getting my hopes up. Every time I do the person leaves, the feelings fade, and I am left all alone. This is business and it has to stay that way.

Adonis and I don’t speak, still panting for air and I curl my fists around the sheets. My heart is still pounding and I have no words to describe how it feels between my legs. Our cum dripping out of my swollen pussy and onto the bed below. I keep my eyes closed, too scared to face him, this is more than what I bargained for.

I can’t let him see me like this. He said it best, we fuck, he leaves, and we get our money. 

My movement catches Adonis’s eye as I stand up, gritting my teeth from the pain it causes but I hold my head high. I won’t act any different, I can continue to play my part until he’s gone. I act unaffected, walking my naked ass to my vanity and throwing my robe back on. I almost cry out when the silk brushes my sensitive nipples, the flesh feels hot and used from his mouth.