|8| The Stardom

You were made for begging

You were made for begging...Stay

Bitches Broken Heart
by Billie Eilish

••••••••••

"I've got you."

Rowan presses a gentle kiss to my lips as he runs his hands down my skin, wet from the water drenching us both. The water beats against the poor, used muscles of my body and I moan against him. After ravaging me wherever he could, he had his mindset on taking care of me himself when I said I needed to clean up. It is hard to stand in the shower without his help and he wraps one arm around me while the other hand cleans me thoroughly.

He is gentle, rinsing my hair and when I go to wash he demands to do it himself. It is a sweet moment, both of us grinning at each other as he studies my mass collection of hair products. Secrets to the twists and turns of the hair he holds in his hands. We take it slow, step by step, cleaning my hair, leaving the conditioner in while we sneak kisses, I run my fingers through his hair and he marvels at my touch.

"You have got magic hands," Rowan doesn't mean it sexually but I smirk, hiding my chuckles and he smacks my bruised ass. The thrill hasn't left, getting harder to ignore when he holds me like this. I laugh softly before he stops me with his lips,

"What a dirty mind you have, Princessa."

I can barely keep my eyes open, my face leaning against his hard chest and I let him finish, he minds the tangles, my messy tresses turning back into fine curls, when he is able to comb his hands through it he grins like he has won a prize.

"I love your hair." I don't think I have managed to keep my smile away, it shelters for a few moments and then he says something sweet that calls it back. Again and again, he tells me I'm beautiful and it still feels like a strange phenomenon. Rowan hums something under his breath, demanding another kiss from me and when I refuse, he pins me against the cold tile and teases me until I give him what he wants.

In these sweet moments, there is no worry about tomorrow. I am completely enthralled by the present, here in the warmth of his arms while Rowan takes care of me. It is a comfort I have gone without for so long that I did not realize I needed.

He is a hard study, so different from the person I met in that board meeting. Now, all I see is the curly-headed boy and his silly smirks, trying to figure out who this new person is.

"Where did Adonis go?" It is the only question on my mind, this person changed from the man that stepped into my apartment a few days ago. It is strange to feel called to Rowan even after what I had been feeling before. How my perspective changed once I opened up about my fears and he accepted them with care. Rowan is strange to me.

He sighs, holding my face up to him and he wipes the water from my eyebrows with his thumbs. He traces it between my eyes and down my nose before settling on my lips, "I'm sorry for being an ass."