𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪. 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴

         "SINCE YOU LEFT, the Giants of the North have surrendered unconditionally," Caspian explained as they were in the captain's headquarters, his fingers running against a map that laid across the table. "And we defeated the Calormen armies at the Great Desert. There is peace across all of Narnia."

"Peace?" Dorothy questioned with a smile. She was so glad to hear that Narnia was at peace again, even after what had happened with the White Witch and Telmarines.

"In just three years."

"And," Lucy had spoken up, placing a strand of her hair behind her ear, "have you found yourself a queen in those three years?" she asked the man, smiling at him.

"No," Caspian replies with a gentle tone, though Dorothy could tell that Lucy had made him uncomfortable by the question. "Not one to compare with your sister."

"Hang on, so if there are no wars to fight and no one is in trouble, then why are we here?" Edmund asked, looking over the map before looking back at Caspian.

"That's a good question," Caspian mumbles. "I've been asking myself the same thing."

Ignoring his statement, Dorothy bent down to lean against the table and looked at the map. "So, where are we sailing to?" she asked.

"Before I took back the throne from my uncle, he tried to kill my father's closest friends and most loyal supporters," Caspian explained, turning towards a wall that had sketches of seven men. "The seven lords of Telmar. They fled to the Lone Islands. No one's heard from them since."

Edmund, who had stood next to Caspian, studied the sketches carefully. "So you think something's happened to them?" he inquired, looking back at the older king.

"Well, if it has, it's my duty to find out."

"Well, what's east of the Lone Islands?" Lucy inquired, running her fingers across the map.

"Uncharted waters," Captain Drinian replied. "Things you could barely imagine. Tales of sea serpents and worse."

Dorothy's eyes widened as she shared a nervous look with Lucy before they both looked over to Edmund, who looked like he wasn't believing Drinian's stories.

"Sea serpents?" he wondered with an amused smile.

"All right, Captain," Caspian interrupted, grabbing two apples. "That's enough of your tall tales."