𝘹𝘪. 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 & 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯

         "WHERE ARE WE going?" Susan asked as Aslan raced across the fields.

"Hang on!" Aslan merely replied and soon, the Witch's castle came into view.

Aslan entered and there were a bunch of Narnians that were turned into stone by the Witch. Dorothy rushed ahead with Lucy and Susan following after her. She shared a look with her sisters as they looked around before one caught hers and Lucy's attention.

They walked closely to Mr. Tumnus' statue, hands clasped together and Susan followed slowly behind them. His mouth was wide opened and his scarf was flicked back. The two younger girls began to sob, causing Susan to wrap an arm around each of them , trying to comfort her sisters.

Aslan then came over and the three Daughters of Eve watched as he breathed on Mr. Tumnus. Soon, they could hear a heartbeat coming from Mr. Tumnus and the gray colors began to disappear. They could hear Mr. Tumnus groaning as well as he regained his color and he gasped as he was unfrozen before falling forward until he was caught by Dorothy and Lucy.

As soon as he made eye contact with Dorothy and Lucy, they began to laugh as they shared a group hug with each other before looking over at Susan, who had a beaming smile on her face.

"Susan, this is--" 

"Mr. Tumnus!" Susan exclaimed happily, and joined in the group hug. Mr. Tumnus gasped in surprise but hugged back none the less.

"Come," Aslan's voice says and they turned, seeing that he had unfrozen many creatures and they were gathered around him. "We must hurry and search the castle. Peter will need everyone we can find."

Dorothy sat on the back of Aslan as he ran across the fields with her sisters, Mr. Tumnus, and the other Narnians behind them. As Aslan stopped at the edge, he let out a mighty roar as Dorothy slid off his back and pulled out her dagger as Susan, Lucy, and Mr. Tumnus stood beside her. Susan had her bow and arrows out and Lucy also had her dagger in her hand.

Soon, Aslan lead the other Narnians into the battle. From the cliff, the sisters watched in worry as Peter battled against the White Witch. She knocked over Peter to the ground and stabbed in the arm, causing him to groan. Before she could take a final swing, Aslan jumped at Jadis and Peter pulled the sword from his arm.