𝘹. 𝘴𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦 & 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

         DOROTHY WAS TOSSING and turning in her bed, unable to sleep while her sisters were both sleeping in their own beds. She couldn't but worry about Aslan and wondered why he was so sad when the White Witch had left. Outside of the tent, she could here footsteps and sat up, seeing the shadow of Aslan walking behind.

"Susan, Lucy!" 

Her older sisters woke up upon Dorothy's desperate whisper. She threw off the covers and rushed to get her cloak, necklace, and dagger as her sisters did the same; Lucy grabbing her cordial and dagger and Susan grabbing her bow and quiver and horn. three girls confused walked out the tent and watched as Aslan walked up a hill and into the forest. They shared looks with each other before following after him.

As quietly as they could, Dorothy and her sisters hid behind the trees as they followed the lion. As they hid behind another tree, they could here Aslan sighing.

"Shouldn't you three be in bed?"

The sisters shared a look with one another before coming from behind the tree and walked towards Aslan.

"We couldn't sleep," Lucy spoke.

"We were worried about you," Dorothy says gently and she spotted a small smile that appeared on Aslan's muzzle but it disappeared quickly, causing the blonde girl to worry even more.

"Please, Aslan," Susan says softly. "Couldn't we come with you?"

"I would be glad of the company for a while," Aslan replies with a soft tone as the sisters stood on either side of him; Dorothy on one side with Susan and Lucy on the other. "Thank you."

The girls held onto Aslan's mane, running their hands through it softly as an attempt to comfort him as they walked through the forest quietly. Dorothy was very worried for Aslan and she wish Aslan could tell them what was going on, but she knew that he wouldn't. Soon, after a few hours of walking, Aslan stopped, which caused the Queens to stop as well.

"It is time," Aslan speaks sadly, looking at the three Daughters of Eve. "From here, I must go on alone."

"But Aslan--"

"You have to trust me. For this must be done," Aslan interrupted Susan and glanced between the sisters. "Thank you, Susan. Thank you, Lucy. Thank you, Dorothy. And farewell."

Aslan then turned around and walked away, leaving Dorothy and her sisters behind. Susan placed each hand on her sister's shoulders before turning into a different direction to follow Aslan and Lucy followed behind her. The youngest girl stayed for a second, glancing at Aslan before following after her older sisters.