𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘢

         IN THE FOREST, the three Daughters of Eve rode on Destrier as fast as they could. Behind them, Dorothy could hear other horses neighing and turned her head, her eyes widening when she saw Telmarine soldiers following after them.

"They've seen us!" she exclaimed, catching her sisters' attention.

Susan urged Destrier to speed up and as they got deeper into the forest, Susan hopped off Destrier. She then grabbed the reigns and handed them off to Lucy.

"Take the reins," Susan says to Lucy.

"What are you doing?" Lucy questioned her worriedly.

"I'm sorry, girls," Susan apologized, looking between her younger sisters. "But it looks like you two will be going alone after all."

Before either could speak, Susan slapped the rear end of Destrier and he rode off with the younger Queens. However, Lucy made the horse stop and she and Dorothy both looked back at Susan with worry. Susan looked back at them, holding up her bow and arrows and she nodded for her sisters to go.

After a few more seconds, Lucy made Destrier go and Dorothy clutched onto her sister's waist as he rode faster. Dorothy looked behind her, seeing a Telmarine soldier following after them. Lucy urged Destrier to go faster and the sisters looked their other side, seeing a flash of gold racing through the forest.

A large golden lion jumped in front of Destrier and let out a roar. The horse stood on his hind legs in fright, causing the two Queens to fall off of Destrier before he rode off. Dorothy and Lucy looked at the large lion as he glared down at them before jumping over to the Telmarine soldier, knocking him off the horse.

Lucy stood up before helping Dorothy, who quickly rushed up the small hill, gazing at the golden lion. He turned his head to the two younger Pevensie sisters, smiling at them. Dorothy smiled back widely, knowing who it was.

"Aslan!" she exclaimed and quickly, she rushed over to the large golden lion, tackling him into a hug. He chuckled softly as Lucy joined them. Dorothy pulled back and smiled up at Aslan. "I knew it was you. The whole time, I knew it! But the others didn't believe me. Besides Lucy, of course."

"And why would that stop you from coming to me?" Aslan questioned her softly.

Her smile faded as she thought for a second. "I'm sorry. I was too scared too scared to come alone," she replied softly, and Lucy grabbed her hand, squeezing it for comfort before she looked up at Aslan.