𝘷. 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭

         THE NEXT MORNING, it was sunny and the family of five all went outside to play baseball. Well, the three eldest did while Dorothy and Lucy both sat under a nearby tree, reading The Wizard of Oz. Every now and then, they would stop reading and watch their siblings, like they were doing now.

"Peter winds up, poised to take yet another wicket!" Peter narrated, pitching the ball to Edmund, who was batting.

However, Ed was paying attention and got hit by the ball, snapping out of his trance. "Ow!" he complained, holding his leg where it the ball hit and glaring over at Peter.

Peter, amused to his brother's pain and look, gave a chuckle. "Whoops! Wake up, Dolly Daydream," he joked as Susan retrieved the ball and threw it towards Peter.

"Why can't we play hide and seek again?"

Hearing his question, the younger Pevensie girls gave him a look that he couldn't see and went back to reading their book. They were both very angry at there siblings from the previous night and they refused to talk them since.

"I thought you said that was a kid's game," Peter declared, taking his spot at the pitcher's place.

"Besides," Susan butted in, giving her younger brother a small smile. "We could all use the fresh air."

"It's not like there isn't air inside," Edmund retorted back, not noticing his older sister's sad look.

"Are you ready?" Peter called, wanting to continue on with their game and not starting anymore arguments. He had the ball in his hand and he was in position, ready to strike out his younger brother.

"Are you?" Edmund asked back, slamming his baseball bat on the ground and got ready in his own position.

Peter bowled the ball towards Edmund once more and Edmund, letting out his anger, hit the ball as hard as he could. The ball flew up towards the window and crashed through it, crashing into something else inside the mansion. Upon the noise, Lucy and Dorothy looked up to see what happened and noticed the broken window. They shared shocked looks before looking at their elder siblings, who all shared nervous looks.

The siblings all ran inside quickly and into the small room that the ball crashed into. They gathered around in the small room, noticing that the ball crashed into a Medieval Age armor. They all knew they were in big trouble now. Well, Dorothy and Lucy were off the hook since they weren't playing.