𝘹𝘪𝘹. 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦

         DOROTHY STOOD WITH her siblings as Caspian was just crowned as King. Trumpkin had placed the crown on Capsian's head and he rose as Aslan spoke.

"Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens." Aslan smiled at Caspian before everyone chanted King Capsian's name.

"Long live King Caspian!"

After the coronation, Dorothy rode on top of Aslan, next to Caspian who was riding his horse. Behind them were Peter and Susan and riding behind them were Edmund and Lucy. They all smiled as the Narnians cheered for the new king and they danced the night away as fireworks shot off into the sky.

"Narnia belongs to the Narnians, just as it does to man," King Caspian explained the next morning. Everyone was gathered around the small courtyard and Dorothy stood next to Lucy, listening as Caspian spoke. "Any Telmarine who wants to stay and live in peace is welcome to. But for any of you who wish, Aslan will return to the home of our forefathers."

"It's been generations since we left Telmar," A Telmarine spoke as the crowd began to murmur.

"We are not referring to Telmar," Aslan spoke strongly to the Telmarine. "Your ancestors were seafaring brigands. Pirates run aground on an island. There they found a cave, a rare chasm that brought them here from their world. The same world as our kings and queens." Dorothy shared a look with her siblings as Aslan explained. "Is it to that world I can return you? It is a good place for any who wish to make a new start."

"I will go," Everyone turned to the voice, and to their surprise, it was Glozelle, the man who was in charge of Miraz's army. "I will accept the offer."

Caspian nodded with respect as Glozelle returned it to him as he stepped forward. His widowed aunt, Prunaprismia, also stepped forward, holding her baby boy in her arms and the man beside her agreed to go as well.

"So will we," she spoke.

"Because you have spoken first, your future in that world shall be good," Aslan explained, smiling softly at them.

Dorothy watched as Aslan breathed softly on them and the tree behind them began to move. It formed an opening, much to the crowd's surprise, and the three stepped forward, disappearing into the opening. The crowd gasped as they murmured loudly.