𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪. 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯

         ONCE THEY HEARD COMMOTION in the Stone Table, Dorothy and Lucy ran in, seeing Peter and Edmund fighting a hag and werewolf but also noticed the ice wall of Jadis. Their eyes widened and turned to see Nikabrik about to kill Trumpkin until Dorothy sprung into action and brought her dagger to his neck.

Nikabrik swiftly got out of Dorothy's hold, grabbed her arm, and twisted it behind her back, making the young girl scream in pain. Nikabrik soon shoved Dorothy to the ground and Lucy was quick to kneel next to her, wrapping her arms around her tightly.

Meanwhile, Peter was fighting off the old hag and sent her flying into a pillar stone a few feet away from them. Edmund was fighting off the werewolf, leaping into the air as he held up his sword when the werewolf jumped at him. He jammed his sword into the werewolf and his limp body fell to the ground.

Lucy and Dorothy both scooted away from Nikabrik as he held up his dagger, getting ready to kill the two young queens. However, Trumpkin came up from behind him and stabbed his dagger in Nikabrik's gasp. The shorter dwarf gasped; his limp body fell to the ground, his eyes still open wide eyes.

"Come on!" The White Witch begged, her hand held out towards Caspian, who was in a trance. "Come."

Before Caspian could give his bloody hand to the witch, Peter pushed him away and onto the ground, holding his sword at her with a hard glare and jaws clenched together. "Get away from him!"

Seeing Peter, Jadis smirked even more. "Peter, dear. I've missed you." She held out her hand once more towards Peter, hoping he'd free her. "Come. Just one drop. You know you can't do this alone."

Peter slowly lowered his sword down but before he could do anything else, a sword was pierced through the iced wall from behind just as Caspian got up from his place on the ground. The White Witch let out a pained scream when suddenly, the ice wall shattered into huge chunks as Caspian and Peter both ducked, covering their heads. Behind them, Lucy was protectively covering Dorothy while Trumpkin positioned himself in front of the two to cover both of them as they all watched with wide eyes.

As the ice wall fell, Edmund was revealed standing behind it with his sword raised high. Peter and Caspian stared at the younger king with wide eyes, realizing what they were about to do. Edmund stared at Peter with cold and angry eyes.

"I know. You had it sorted," he stated coldly, before fleeing the room.

Peter and Caspian stared at the carving of Aslan before turning around, noticing Susan was now standing in the room, giving both of them a look. She shook her head before walking out of the Stone Table room with Dorothy and Lucy following after they gave Peter a look of disappointment.