02: Dirty Questions

Before we started Bryan introduced me to the other two people attending the meeting. There was a girl with long blonde hair and green eyes who looked to be about my age. Her name was Anna Cooper. She worked as One Direction's makeup artist. The second girl had jet black hair with curtain bangs and blue eyes. Paige Taylor was her name. She was the wardrobe stylist who also looked about my age. Maybe even a few years older.

"So Jade, we'll give you a minute to look over these contracts,"  Bryan said handing me a small stack of papers.

"Make sure you look well. You're stuck with us after you sign,"  Niall chuckled.

  After looking over the papers thoroughly I signed my signature at the bottom of each. "Awesome! Welcome to the team Miss Woods,"  Bryan smiled at me, "Now let's go over our plans for traveling. As you know we're going on tour this upcoming summer. So you'll be traveling with us around the world. Your flights and hotels are all paid for but you're required to pay for your own food, clothes, things like that."

  We talked a little longer about boring things like budgets, flight times, and venues. And after about an hour the meeting was over.

"Hey Jade,"  Louis said, coming up behind me as I was leaving, "The boys and I are having some coffee back at Harry's place. Would you care to go with us?"

"Are Paige and Anna going?"

"No they both have other plans. But what do you say?"

"Um... sure! Why not?"  It probably wasn't the best idea to go because for all I know they could be psychopaths or something. But I figured I'd be fine.

"Great! Here's the address,"  he said as he slipped me a sheet of paper, "Meet you there."

  Once I arrived at Harry's house I walked up to the grand oak door and knocked three times. A few seconds passed with no answer. So I went to knock again but just as I did Liam opened the door.

"Sup Jade, the rest of the boys are already here. Come on in."

"Thanks."

I walked through the entryway and saw a beautiful living room with a huge couch in the middle of it. Louis, Harry, and Niall were seated on it with coffees in their hands. Liam walked up from behind me and sat on the floor in front of a wooden table near the foot of the couch.

"Oh look she made it,"  Niall exclaimed.

"Take a seat Jade,"  Harry told me, gesturing for me to sit between him and Niall.

It seemed like an odd seating arrangement but I didn't protest.

"Can I get you a coffee beautiful?"  he asked me once I was seated.

"Oh sure. I'm not picky so I'll just take whatever you've got."

"Sure thing."

"So Jade, how about we continue our little icebreaker game?"  Niall suggested.

"Ok, I guess so."

"Niall ask her the ones you saved on your phone,"  Liam said.

"The ones from the party? Those are a little intense. I'm not sure if she can handle that yet,"  he replied in a tone that you would use when talking to a child.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Just ask them Ni,"  Louis told him, "You don't have to answer if you don't want to sweetheart."