09: Punishment

My heart stopped. What did he mean "play a game"? I had a slight idea what he could be talking about and that idea was starting to become reality as his hand moved further up my leg until he reached the bottom of my shorts.

I felt uncomfortable considering there were other people in the room, yet I didn't stop him. They wouldn't see us right? They'd never know. We were under a blanket after all.

Niall's hand rubbed circles on my thigh, moving further inward as he did. His hand made its way under the leg of my shorts and continued circling my skin. I felt goosebumps shiver down my legs when his fingers lightly grazed over my underwear. He repeated the motion a few more times before positioning his fingers right over my most sensitive spot. He just lingered there which was making me frustrated. I circled my hips in hopes of creating some sort of friction.

Niall looked over at me, leaned in and whispered, "Eager are we?"

He didn't even wait for my response. Instead, he placed immense pressure on my throbbing clit. His hands slowly moved side to side and I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning out. We both looked back in front of us to not seem suspicious.

I tried to focus on whatever the others were talking about, but my hearing seemed to be fading in and out and Niall's hand seemed to be moving faster and faster.

Before I could stop it a small whine left my lips.

Shit.

Everyone turned to look at me like I had just screamed bloody murder.

"Are you alright Jade?"  Paige asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Sorry."

They all gave me confused looks, but didn't question it any further. They just returned to their conversation.

Niall suddenly cleared his throat, "Jade can I speak to you in my room for a minute?"

"Um...sure."

Yeah sure Niall that's not suspicious at all.

Both of us stood up and walked out without another word. I apprehensively followed Niall a few doors down to his room.

Was he going to fire me? Maybe he's secretly a murder that's going to kill me. He looked pretty mad so whatever it was couldn't have been good.

He unlocked the door and motioned for me to go inside. I stood with my back to him until I heard him close the door behind us.

I turned around and started to ask, "Niall what are we-" my sentence was quickly cut off by Niall grabbing me by the neck and pinning me to the door.

My eyes widen in shock and I let out a dramatic gasp. What the hell was he doing? I was sure that he was going to kill me.

He could have practically read my mind because he said, "I'm not going to kill you or anything princess. Calm down."

His fingers gently squeezed the sides of my throat. It was slightly uncomfortable, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it a little bit.

"But I told you to be quiet and you disobeyed me. I think you deserve to be punished,"  he growled.

Punished? Like tortured?

He must have seen the panic on my face once again because chuckled before saying, "Not like that. Just do what I say unless you really want me to stop. Understand?"

I nodded frantically in response. He removed his hand from around my neck and pointed to his bed.

"Stand over there,"  he instructed.