04: Almost There

"I dare you to..."  Niall said, "Let Harry talk dirty to you for thirty seconds and then vice versa."

That was not the dare I was expecting. It would be a little awkward but I figured I'd save my shots in case something worse was asked of me.

"Um... alright. If it's ok with him,"  I said, looking over at Harry.

"Yeah it's fine with me,"  he smirked, getting up from his seat on the couch and standing behind me. He squatted down so that his mouth was right at my ear level.

Liam used his phone as a timer so when he told Harry to go he started right away. I shut my eyes in order to focus on his words and not have to look at Niall while Harry was making sexual remarks in my ear.

"You looked so great in that little bikini of yours,"  he whispered, "But I wonder how good you'd look if I ripped those bottoms off of you and made you moan for me. I wonder how good your body looks beneath the pieces of cloth that covered you just enough."

I shivered at his words but that wasn't even the end of it.

"If you'd let me I'd have you screaming my name in less than a minute," he continued, "Just imagine how good I could make you feel. Get that image in your mind for me beautiful."

"Time's up,"  Liam said, "Ok now you guys switch."

Harry stood up straight and walked from behind the couch to where I was sitting. I stood up so that he could sit where I was and I could stand behind him. And then I waited for Liam to tell me to start.

~Harry Styles~

I felt her lean over my shoulder as she waited for the timer to start. My shoulders tensed up and my eyes shut when her breath tickled the side of my neck.

"Ok, ready?"  Liam asked us, "Three, two, one, go!"

She leaned in even further and began to slowly whisper to me the same as I did to her.

"You know what Harry? I would let you rip those bottoms off of me. Maybe even my top too. And then when you got done making me moan for you I'd make you moan for me. But twice as loud. I'd make you moan so loud that the whole tour bus would hear us. Picture me on my knees in front of you, giving you so much pleasure that you'd beg me to keep going. Imagine how good you'd feel Harry."

"And... time,"  Liam called.

"Hey Jade, how about you come sit over here with me now?"  Niall said as soon as she was done.

Surprisingly, she didn't argue. She went to sit next to Niall where I once was. So now I was next to Louis on the bigger couch. I could have sworn she winked at me on her way over but maybe I was just imagining it.

  We played a few more rounds and it was now one thirty. I had only taken two shots, Niall had one, Louis and Liam both had three and Jade had two. I hadn't paid too much attention to the game. All I could think about was Jade. The scenario she gave me kept playing in my head over and over again.

~Jade Woods~

"Is there any food on this bus?"  I asked Niall.

"Yeah there's fruit or something over there,"  he replied, pointing to the kitchen counter.

I got up and walked over to where he was pointing and searched for something to eat. On the counter there was an apple, some oranges, and a bunch of bananas. I purposely chose a banana in hopes that it would have an effect on Harry. The couple of shots I had taken gave me an ounce of courage and made me feel a little spontaneous. That mixed with the words that Harry said to me made me want to tease him even more. So I grabbed one banana and made my way back to the couch.