10: Let's Party

Harry made Anna, Paige and I agree that if we weren't with each other to stay with one of them at the club. We all nodded in agreement before I was taking in the new environment we were in.

The whole entire place was filled with flashing lights and smoke machines. There was a d.j. on a stage at the very front and people were thumping their heads to the beat of the music, many with drinks in their hands.

Everyone looked so carefree and happy. I hadn't been to many clubs before, especially not ones with a bunch of rich and famous people.

Paige grabbed Anna and I's hands and dragged us to the dance floor almost immediately. The boys followed frantically behind us as if they were scared of losing us in the crowd of dancing people.

"Come on bitches let's party,"  Paige yelled.

We all cheered back at her in agreement. Everyone moved to the middle of the floor and we swayed and jumped to the songs that were playing.

Later in the night, during a slower song, Anna struck up a very random conversation with me.

"So Jade," she said, "Seems to me like you have these boys wrapped around your finger."

"No, I wouldn't say that,"  I laughed.

"You seriously do. They won't leave your side,"  Paige told me.

"You think so?"  I asked.

"Definitely,"  they both agreed.

"You might as well have them on a leash,"  Anna laughed, "They're so close to you at all times. Hell, Louis even slept in your bed!"

"We're just friends and coworkers."

"Yeah sure."

"They'd do anything you asked of them."

"Seriously?"

"One-hundred percent."

"Let's see then,"  I said, wiggling my eyebrows at them.

I strolled over to where the boys were dancing, well kind of, and went up to Liam.

"Hey Liam. Do you wanna dance?"

"Oh uh... sure,"  he said, unsurely.

I grabbed his hands and pulled him closer to me as we moved further away from everyone else. When we stopped walking and started dancing, I'd sway my hips very close to his. At one point I turned around, rested my head on his shoulders and continued dancing.

Liam didn't seem to know what to do at first, but he eventually placed his hands on my hips and started moving along with me.

Harry, Niall and Louis watched us in awe while Paige and Anna were smiling and giving me excited thumbs up.

My senses were going into overdrive. My eyes hurt from the lights, my ears hurt from the blaring music, my mouth was dry from lack of water and I could feel Liam behind me.

"Are you having a good time darling?"  he asked me while we continued dancing.

"Of course."

"I'm glad,"  he said, smiling that charming smile of his, "I hope you're not worrying too much about what happened with the paparazzis and everything."

"It's ok. I promise."

"Good."

We continued dancing together for a few more songs before going with everyone else to the bar.

Harry ordered us all two rounds of shots as well as a third round for the guys. I was kind of worried considering what had happened last time we were at a bar, but everything seemed to be just fine so far.

Everyone was laughing endlessly and having an amazing time.

We all decided to start wrapping things up after our drinks since we had to wake up early in the morning and get on the bus.

Harry paid and then everyone got up to leave. When I stood up from my seat at the bar I noticed a napkin next to me that I had not remembered being there previously. I thought nothing of it until I realized that the napkin had black writing on it. I picked it up and nearly gasped in shock when I read it.

"Thanks for the pictures, pretty girl. They'll go great with that video I took of you and Harry."

Niall came up behind me, looked over my shoulder and read the note.

"What the hell is that?"  he asked.

"I... I have no idea,"  I replied.

"Hey guys come here,"  Niall told everyone else.

They must have heard the concern in his voice because they obeyed.

"Did you see who put it there sweetheart?"  Louis asked in his usual calm voice.

"No I didn't."

"It's ok we'll find out who did it,"  Liam reassured me,

"Do you think it's the same person that got that video or maybe it's like a group of people?" Paige wondered out loud.

"I'm not sure,"  I told her.

"I don't know either,"  Harry scowled, "But we need to get back to the hotel now."

"Why?"  I asked him.

"I have some calls to make."

"About what?"

"You."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

sorry for another really short chapter guys! but thank you so so so much for 300 reads!

also very exciting news! i have a second book out now! this book wasn't very well planned out so it's just kind of something that i write off of the top of my head, but the other book is planned out and will hopefully be great! it's called Carolina and it's a dark harry fanfic. please go check it out!

thanks:)