07: Concerts and Bars

Sound check was three hours before the show so all of us arrived in two separate limos around four o'clock. I spent most of the day in my hotel room until it was time to go.

I wore the black dress that I modeled for the boys on the bus a couple days prior along with red heels.

The boys took a separate limo than the girls in case they got caught by paparazzi. So Anna, Paige and I were all together. All of us had on outfits that would probably stick out in the daylight, but we weren't exactly famous so we figured that it would be fine.

Anna had on a mini emerald green, silk, slip dress and black heels. Paige wore a skirt that was blue and had ruching on the sides, similar to my dress. She paired it with a black long sleeved crop top that was sheer on the sleeves and black heeled boots.

"So Jade," Anna said, "Excited for your first show?"

"Yeah, kinda nervous though."

"There's nothing to worry about,"  Paige comforted, "You'll do great! Plus we get to hang out in the dressing rooms before and during the show!"

"Alright ladies, we have arrived," Anna said, ending our previous conversation.

Out of my window was our beautiful indoor venue. I stepped out of the car to admire the view, but was suddenly interpreted by voices shouting at me from all directions.

"Jade Woods how is your relationship with Louis Tomlinson?" one yelled.

"Miss Woods can we have a minute?"

"Can you confirm the dating rumors?"

"Ignore them Jade," Anna told me, "Louis will handle it."

"Just keep looking good. I see lots of cameras," Paige noted.

As we pushed our way through the crowd, lights were flashing and voices continued shouting.

We eventually got inside where Bryan greeted us, "Welcome girls. The band is already practicing so if you want to go wait in their dressing rooms, they'll be there in about an hour."

"Thank you,"  we all chimed in unison.

Once we found the dressing room we all grabbed some water and sat on the gigantic sofa that was in the middle of the room.

"So Jade,"  Paige said, "We've been meaning to catch up with you. How's sharing the bus with a bunch of guys?"

"Not as bad as it seems. There's only been a couple of awkward incidents so far,"  I laughed.

"Like what?" Anna questioned.

"Well my birth control alarm went off while I was in the bathroom the other day. They were all like "oh my god are you having unprotected sex" and weird shit like that. So it's really just a lot of dumb teasing."

"You should come stay with us sometime,"  Paige suggested.

"Definitely,"  Anna agreed.

"Of course I will."

  We chatted for a little while longer until the boys suddenly came bursting through the door.

"Ok Paige what are we wearing today?"   Niall asked as soon as he walked in.

"I set your outfits over there,"  she replied, pointing to a rack in the corner of the room, "We'll leave for a minute and let you all get dressed."