08: Atlanta

My eyes slowly opened and began to focus on my surroundings. I flipped on my side to check what time it was only to notice that I wasn't in my hotel room. I quickly sat up straight and looked around. Somehow I had ended up on one of the tour bus couches.

"Oh guys she's up,"  I heard Liam say, "Good morning darling. Did you sleep well?"

"I...how did I..."

"Get on the bus? Louis carried you here,"  he explained.

"Yeah I didn't want to wake you up,"  Louis said.

"What time is it?"  I asked.

"About ten in the morning,"  Liam answered.

That meant that I had slept through half of the trip. We would be arriving in Atlanta in about three hours.

"What about my stuff?"

"We got it for you sweetheart,"  Louis told me, "No need to worry."

"Thank you,"  I smiled.

It was then that I realized that Harry and Niall were sitting on the smaller couch next to mine. They were staring at me but had not yet engaged in the conversation.

"So princess,"  Niall smirked, "Are you messing with the whole band now? When's it gonna be my turn?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you and Louis came out of the same room this morning..."

"We just slept together."

Everyone gave me a confused look.

"No! Not like that,"  I shouted, "I mean we went to sleep in the same bed. We didn't....ugh!"

Harry chuckled, "Yeah we would've heard them if they were having too much fun in there."

"Oh for God's sake Harry,"  Louis said.

"I'm just saying."

"Oi Liam,"  Niall said, luckily switching the topic, "Will you grab me a bag of Doritos?"

"Sure thing."

"Wait, when did you go to the store?"  I wondered out loud.

"Oh I went this morning before we left,"  Liam explained.

"Seems like I missed a lot while I was asleep."

"Not really,"  Harry said, "Just Liam going to the store and a few episodes of Chopped."

"You guys watched Chopped?"  I giggled.

"Hey don't judge,"  Niall exclaimed.

"Do you want a bag darling?"  Liam asked, holding up multiple bags of Doritos.

"Sure,"  I giggled.

  The rest of the ride went pretty smoothly. No embarrassing alarms or weird dares.

I didn't bother changing into regular clothes so when we arrived at the new hotel I was still in my pajamas. But so were Anna and Paige. 

"Ok everyone,"  Anna announced, "Pajama party in my room! Be there in no more than ten minutes."

"I'll go with you,"  I told her, "I'm already in my pajamas."

"Same,"  Paige giggled.