11: Friendly Favors

Harry stormed into his room after instructing all of us to follow him there. We all sat down in various places while he rummaged through his bag for his phone.

"Harry what are y-" Liam's question was cut off by Harry going into the bathroom and slamming the door.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Niall scowled.

"He's just worried," I told him.

~Harry Styles~

I clutched my phone so hard I thought it would break. I was so mad. Whoever was doing this to our girl would not get away with it.

My phone rang and I paced back and forth waiting for someone on the other end to answer.

"Hey Harry. What's up?"  the person said.

"I need a favor."

"Go on..."

"Someone's stalking our hairstylist and I need you to do some digging."

"Sure. Whatever you need."

"I need you to tell me who was at our usual club last night."

"Alright I'll see what I can do."

"Thanks."

I hung up and started pondering what I was going to tell everyone else. They couldn't know who I was talking to. They couldn't know what kind of connections I had. Especially not Jade. She'd hate me forever.

Maybe I was just being dramatic. It's not like it was illegal. At least I didn't think so.

Regardless, I needed to make sure that she was safe. That no one would hurt her.

The only reason I thought of that someone would want to hurt her... is me.

I was the reason.

No one would ever hurt her if it wasn't for me. How could someone ever harm a beautiful creature like her?

I figured that I'd better go back with the others before they start panicking or something.

My sweaty hand opened the door and I stepped back out into the main room with everyone else.

Questions were instantly thrown at me like crazy interviewers. 

"Harry what were you doing?"

"What's wrong?"

"Is something wrong?"

I death stared everyone until they finally got quiet.

"Everything's fine. I was just talking with a...friend about this whole situation. He said that he'll check and see who all was at the club last night. Once he sends the list to me we can start narrowing down potential suspects."

"Suspects?" Jade asked, confused, "Harry we aren't police officers. Why don't we just call the authorities and then-"

"No!"  Niall, Liam, Louis, and I shouted in unison.

Jade was taken aback at our loud reaction.

"No,"  I repeated a little calmer, "We'll figure it out. Ok?"

"Um...ok."

~Jade Woods~

Why did they go crazy when I said to call the cops? It's a logical solution that most people would resort to. Something about that seemed really weird to me.

I didn't know what was going on, but didn't care to argue any further. I'd just let it be for now because everyone is clearly stressed out and I don't want to make the situation worse.

Once we figured all of this stalker stuff out, on our own apparently, I'd ask why.

I only caught bits and pieces of rest of the conversation because I was lost in my own thoughts. Harry said something about someone potentially hacking his phone and doing something.

Niall talked about how we can narrow down options, again, talk to other leads, blah, blah, blah.

None of it really made sense to me, but I went with it. I knew they were just trying to keep me safe and I didn't want to seem ungrateful for that, but I was scared and really confused.

Scratch that, I'm really scared.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey peeps! Sorry for another SUPER short chapter. I haven't updated in a month so I really wanted to get a new chapter out for you all. Sorry again that it's so short, but I hope you still enjoyed it!!