The Biggest Job I've Ever Done

Once the day was finally here Iida and Izuku were ready to do the job, luckily for Iida that he didn't have any school at the so he wouldn't be a prime suspect, but to keep it more safe, Izuku and Iida were equipped with some gas masks to cover their face and also we're given some high gear equipment for the job, it was good that Tango Iida gave them both some high gear equipment that can do some serious damage, but their main plan is not to use them very frequently, Izuku who wants to get in and out as quickly as possible, so he made a plan that will most likely work, the plan was for Izuku to hijack one of those trucks that Tang mentioned, once they have the truck they can disguise themselves as with the truck drivers clothes, and once they go inside they change back into their equipment and go looking for any information that could lead to that unknown villain and once they find something the maintenance came out and if anyone tries to get in the way, they could be taken care of.

~Izuku~

"Okay Iida do you understand the plan?"

~Iida~

"Yes I understand it clearly."

~Izuku~

"Okay then we can put it into action now."

Izuku and Iida then get ready and gets into a van, they were drove into the location where the trucks pick up their equipment to drop off at the hotel, what's the truck arrived, Izuku and Iida apprehended them and knocked them out, they didn't remove the truck drivers clothes and put them on, after that they put their own equipment in a duffel bag and through in the back of the truck, they then got in the truck and continue with the other part of the plan.

~Izuku~

"So far it's going pretty good."

~Iida~

"Yes it is but we should keep our guard up at all times, I still don't know what might happen."

~Izuku~

"Yeah you're right."

They then arrive at the hotel at the usual time the trucks arrive for its unloading, Izuku then drove the truck behind the hotel and once he was parking, they were greeted by two armed guards.

~Guard 1~

"Hey cut the engine now, once you get out I want you and and your friend someone load the truck."

Izuku and Iida then listen to to the guard'ss order, they get out and go to the back of the truck, once they opened the container the two guards saw that none of the equipment was inside the truck.

~Gaurd 2~

"Hey where the hell is that damn equipment?"

Suddenly the two guards pointed there guns at Izuku and Iida, they put their hands up and don't say anything, the two guys that got close to them to cut them down, but once both of the guards had one of their hands on their body, Izuku and Iida grab them and disarm them, once they disarmed the guards weapons, bathroom in the back of the truck, when Izuku and Iida threw them in there they grabbed their duffel bag they had all of their equipment, they then enter the back end of the hotel, once Izuku and Iida were got inside they went to a closet and changed into their equipment, after that they proceeded to walk through some hallways that looks somewhat endless, but after a few minutes I'm walking, they find an elevator, they get inside and see only one button and it is to lead straight down, when they were in the elevator they noticed a small camera in the corner.

~Iida~

"It looks like we'll have waiting for us once these doors open."

~Izuku~

"Yeah I guess we will."

Izuku then shoots the camera which leaves the other person behind the camera blind from what they might be doing.

~Bottom floor~

On the bottom floor there were six guards pointing at the elevator, once the elevator door is open all of the six guards begin to fire until they're magazine ran out of ammo, but after that they notice that the elevator was completely empty, three guys went close to the elevator and once they got close enough, Izuku appeared hanging upside down from the elevator and begin shooting two of his pistols at the three guards, he lands perfect shot on all three of them, Iida then jumps out from the top and fires at the three other guards ahead of him, Izuku then jumps out as well, they then proceed on ahead, Izuku and Iida then run through some more hallways dealing with a couple of guards, but when they were running through the hallways they found the only door that they've seen while they're down there, they then go inside and find what they looking for.

~Iida~

"Midoriya, I think this might be the place we can find your information."

~Izuku~

"Yeah let's look around."

Izuku and Iida then proceed to look around the room, Iida then found a metal box, he opens it in front some papers, as he was skimming through them he found the last name of Izuku's family.

~Iida~

"Midoriya I think I found something."

Izuku then goes to Iida and looks at the information Iida has found, he begins to read through it but while he's doing that, Iida here's the door being open, points is gone at it, two guys then running and Iida begins to shoot them both, two girls then fought the ground but Iida knew that there will be more coming so he grabbed Izuku and begin to run towards the the elevator, but all of a sudden an explosion goes off.

~Iida~

"Wonder what was that?"

~Izuku~

"I think that was an explosion, let's get out of here now."

Iida grabs Izuku and uses his quirk to run faster towards the elevator, they make it just in time, once they've got inside they saw a bunch of guards running towards them while the elevator doors were closing, but it was too late for them to make it, Izuku and Iida then make it back on top and run straight out of the back door oo the hotel, once they made it outside the van that took them to the first location was waiting for them, didn't get in the back and drive off.

~Iida~

"Thank goodness we made it."

~Izuku~

"Yeah we did."

Iida look at Izuku and notice he had disappointed looking in his face.

~Iida~

"Midoriya what's wrong didn't you get the information you were looking for?"

~Izuku~

"I didn't get a thing, my information I read was a message from my father, saying that he refused to take part on that construction that stupid underground base, so this whole job was just a fail.

Izuku felt so disappointed in himself that he just wasted his time with something that wasn't even close to the unknown villain.

~Unknown location~

~???~

"Sir the underground base at the hotel has been destroyed."

~???~

"I see, then I think it's time to pay that Hitman a visit."

~To be continued~