Tenya Iida's past

After Izuku had to talk with Tenya Iida, they headed straight to the train station so they can talk to Tango Iida, but while they were walking straight towards the train station they saw some punks mugging an old man, Izuku didn't like what he's seen so he approached them.

~Izuku~

"Excuse me could you please leave this old man alone."

~Punk 1~

"Who the hell are you the old man's grandson?"

~Izuku~

"No, I'm just someone telling you to stop or else something bad might happen."

~Punk 1~

"Like what your going to kick our ass, I like to see you tr-"

Izuku then did a side kicked on the punk's head which knocks him out, Izuku stared at the other three punks.

~Izuku~

"Who's next?"

~Punk 3~

"You damn bastard you'll pay for that."

The third Punk began to throw punches straight at Izuku but he does them with ease and when the punk through another punch Izuku grabs his arm and dislocated it, but what his back was turned the second punk grabs them from behind and fourth month with about to hit him with the pipe he found on the ground but before he could land the hit on Izuku, the pipe isn't snatched from him, the pump turns around and gets a punch his face.

~Iida~

"What a cheap move for you to use a pipe in a fight, you must really have low self-esteem."

Iida then saw the second Punk that was holding Izuku pull out a knife and put it against his neck.

~Punk 2~

"You better stay right there or else I'll kill your friend here."

Iida then start to approach the second punk with a very serious look in his eyes.

~Punk 2~

"Hey I said stay right there or else I'll kill him I mean it!"

Suddenly Izuku kicked the second part punk in his crotch witch made him drop the knife and let go of Izuku, the second punk falls to his knees, when he looked up he saw Izuku and Iida standing over him.

~Punk~

"Please don't hurt me."

Izuku and Iida then look at each other and grin at one another, they then punched the punk in his face at the same time which knocked him out right away, after that they walk to the train station.

~In the train~

Why they were in the train Izuku asked Iida a questioned that he want to ask him.

~Izuku~

"Hey Iida I need to ask you something."

~Iida~

"What is it?"

~Izuku~

"I wanted to ask you why did you stop fighting in the underground arenas, you were just the best, when I saw you that time I went to go pick up some money from the owner that he owed my father, I just kept coming back to see you fight, even though you had that quirk of speed you never used it, it was always your fist I can appreciate that, and I want to know what you didn't come back since you love fighting in the arena?"

~Iida~

"Yes I loved it very much and there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about my previous wins from the arena, but it was a secret from my mother, she never knew that I fought in there, until one of my mother's associates saw me fighting in the arena and told her everything I was doing, she then forbid me to go back to the arena or also be disowned from the family."

~Izuku~

"It's pretty messed up."

~Iida~

"I know, but it was good for her to forbid me from the arena, because not too long after I almost killed two people with my own two fists."

~Izuku~

"What You almost killed some with your own fists?"

~Iida~

"Yes I almost did and it was stupid of me to do something like that but if I didn't something bad would have happened to that girl from my previous School."

~Iida's flashback~

"As Iida was walking home from school he heard a girl calling out for help in alleyway, he ran straight towards the alleyway to see what could be happening as he got there he saw his classmate being pinned to a wall by two delinquents that also went to his school.

~Iida~

"Let her go!"

~Delinquent 1~

"How about you piss off and let us have our fun with this girl here."

~Iida~

"I said let her go."

~Delinquent 1~

"And I said piss off."

The first delinquent then through a punch straight at Iida but he dodges it and punches him in his nose which broke on impact.

~Delinquent 1~

"Ahhh! You damn bastard you broke my nose!"

The second delinquent then rushes straight towards Iida with a knife but Iida what's too quick and disarmed him, and we can punching him repeatedly in his face which made him all bloody and bruised, but for Iida that was enough he grabbed both delinquents and pinned them against the wall and started to beat them Non-Stop until they lost consciousness but Iida didn't stop until the girl that you came to saved stopped him."

~Flashback over~

From a long train ride Iida and Izuku arrive at the Iida household, Iida knocks on the door and his mother opens and sees him.

~Tango~

"Tenya what are you doing here so late aren't you supposed to be at the UA dorms?"

~Iida~

"Mother I brought someone that wishes to talk to you."

Tango then looks over her son's shoulder and sees  a green haired boy she's never met before.

~Izuku~

"Hello Miss. Iida I came here to talk to you about my father Aikhito Suzuki and mother Yua Suzuki."

~Tango~

"Your their son, I've been waiting to meet you, come in we'll talk more in here.

Izuku then enter the Iida household, and was finally about to get some straight answers on his family's incarceration.

~To be continued~