An Offer From An Old Friend

A few weeks later after Izuku and Iida broke into the underground facility, they went back to what they were doing before they even met, Izuku cut all ties with the Iida family, he didn't want them to be found out that they were assisting him in legal activities, after what Izuku found nothing useful in the underground facility, he has lost any leads for him to find out who is responsible for his family's incarceration, so we spent most of this time running around the city thinking about what his next move should be.

~Izuku's mind~

"What should I do now, I have no leads or anything, but I know I shouldn't give up my father wouldn't want me to anyways."

Suddenly while Izuku through an empty Street, hey all black car pulls up in front of him, two masked men run out of the car and run towards Izuku, they reach out for him but Izuku grabs the first guys by his wrist and pushes him away, Izuku then did a sweet kick on the second guy and once he was on the floor Izuku kicked them in the face, the first guy that Izuku pushed away run back towards him but that was a mistake, as he got close Izuku kicked him in the gut, which makes him fall to his niece and letting Izuku pull out his gun and point it at his head.

~???~

"well well it looks like you haven't lost your touch, Izuku."

Izuku then looks up and sees it's very familiar face that he knew back when he was a child.

~Izuku~

"It's been a long time Kai."

Izuku then holsters his weapon and let's the men wearing masks go.

~Overhaul~

"It's good to see you again Izuku, how long has it been since we last met?"

~Izuku~

"It's been a five years since your grandfather led his family in a different route, how has he been?"

~Overhaul~

"He's actually pretty ill right now, and I'm leading the family now, if you want to catch up I'll tell you everything if you get in the car."

Izuku then entered overhaul's car and began to hear everything that has happened since he started leaving his family, but he did not come to catch up with Izuku, he wanted his help on what he was doing.

~Overhaul~

"Izuku I want to involve you in something?"

~Izuku~

"What is it?"

~Overhaul~

"I'm creating a drug which could kill people's quirks."

Izuku linden to hear more about this drug that could kill quirks.

~Izuku~

"How does your drug kill quirks?"

~Overhaul~

"Well I cannot explain the science behind it but I could tell you that being affected by the drug the quirk will be completely erased from the body, which makes that person as they were before they had one, the reason I'm making this drug is because that people rely too much on the quirk they were born with and people are judging others due to not having a superior quirk then some, so the whole reason behind this drug is to make everyone equal, so now that you know what this drug is capable of are you willing to help me?"

Izuku thinks about what overhaul just explained about the drug and his goal, he thought long and hard about his offer but if Izuku helps him then overhaul might help him back.

~Izuku~

"I'll take your offer, but in one condition."

~Overhaul~

"What is?"

~Izuku~

"Once I helped you with your drug then I want you to help me on figuring out how my family was incarcerated."

~Overhaul~

"All right then I'll help you."

~Izuku~

"All right then we have a deal."

Izuku put out his hand s they can shake on it, Overhaul then shakes Izuku hand which seals the deal.

~Overhaul~

"Oh by the way, I don't go by Kai Chisaki anymore, call me Overhaul."

~To be continued~