The Man with The Information

It's been three months since Izuku's foster family has been about to Justice by the pro heroes, with his family behind bars he had nowhere else to go so he hid deep into Tokyo city so no one will be able to find him he's even changed his last name back to Midoriya, but during his time of hiding out he needed to find out who set up his family because he knew that his family couldn't have made a mistake which let them into deep trouble but before he can do that he needed some money, so Izuku went deep into the criminal parts of the city of Tokyo and took jobs assassinating Target's that opposed his client but the more targets Izuku eliminated the more people begin to notice his actions, but Izuku didn't care about that all he wanted was to get information about his family and who will give it to him, until one faithful day he stumbled upon the right person that would tell him what he needs to know.

~Stranger~

"Excuse me young man are you that Hitman everyone's been talking about?"

~Izuku~

"Who's asking?"

~Giran~

"I am, let me introduce myself my name is Giran and I'm the person that can help you."

~Izuku~

"Help me like how?"

~Giran~

"By telling you the truth about what happened to your family."

~Izuku~

"If you know something about my family then I suggest you tell me right now."

~Giran~

"Come down kid I'll tell you everything but I need you to do a little something for me."

~Izuku~

"What do you want me to do."

~Giran~

"I want you to kill my competition."

~Izuku~

"Your competition?"

~Giran~

"Yeah my competition, their boss was a good friend of mine until he stabbed me in the back literally and he tried killing me and leaving me for dead, but luckily my quirk saved my life, but their boss is still trying to kill me and they're starting to move weapons and sell them which is bad for me and my business, so pretty much I want you to kill their boss and completely destroy their organization, so do you think you can handle it?"

~Izuku~

"Yeah I can handle it just tell me where the organization is and give me a picture of what that boss looks like."

~Giran~

"Now that's what I like to hear kid, but before you go would you like some new toys for your job I'll give you a discount?"

~Izuku~

"Sure I would love some new toys to play with."

Izuku then follows Giran back to his place of business so Izuku can see what type of weapons can he use against the target he's going to eliminate.

~Giran hideout~

Izuku and Giran then arrived at a noodle packaging business, at first glance Izuku was very confused, but as the saying goes you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, well walking deep into the building Giran walks into in office and is welcome by a man.

~Manager~

"Oh Mr. Giran I'm glad to bump into you, we have another request for 3,000 boxes of the instant ramen again and the client wanted at the end of this week and I don't think we'll be able to make it what should we do."

~Giran~

"I see then we have to tell all the workers to work overtime."

~Manager~

"But sir I think people will be upset if they have to work overtime."

~Giran~

"You didn't let me finish, those who choose to work overtime will get three time their pay grade ."

~Manager~

"That is genius sir I'll go to all the workers right now."

The manager then runs out of Giran office to inform all the workers.

~Giran~

"Ha, he always feels good to be the boss, but now they were here let me show you the merchandise."

Giran then goes to a bookshelf and pulls a book out which reveals a hidden door, Giran then opens the hidden door revealing all of the weapons and gadgets that Izuku use against his target, Izuku looked around and picked out what he wanted and that was a aluminum masks to cover his mouth, boots that make him jump higher and his kicks more harder, and the weapon he chose out was MK IX SMG with attachment.

~Giran~

"You got some goodies here, so would that be cash or credit?"

~Izuku~

"Cash."

Izuku then pulls out two wounds of money from his jacket and sets it on Giran table, Izuku then packs all his new equipment in a duffel bag and leaves to his target's location.

~To be continued~