Killing For Information

Izuku was outside of a warehouse scoping out the area to see if they are any armored guards that might get in his way, he sees for standing at the door entrance but he also notices a guard posted next to his side door.

~Izuku~

"Hmm, my best way in is to go by the side entrance but I have to take care of that guard first."

Izuku then leave the area where he was scoping out the area with the scope of his gun, he then sneaked towards the side of the Warehouse to get to the side entrance that is being guarded by one person, Izuku then hide behind a container where he was thinking how he was going to get past that guard.

~Izuku's mind~

"How am I going to compress this guard, could shoot but the other guards might hear that, come on think Izuku."

Suddenly Izuku came up with an idea that might work, he found an empty bottle on the floor and took off his jacket and left his equipment by the container, Izuku you then peed in the empty beer bottle and started to pretend to be drunk getting drunk while he was walking towards the guard.

~Guard~

"Hey what the hell do you think you're doing here!?"

~Izuku (acting drunk)~

"I-I-I'm ju-jussst passng through."

~Guard~

"What the hell, kid are you drunk?"

~Izuku (acting drunk)~

"Yo-your (burp) dr-drunk."

~Guard~

"Damn it why does drunk people always pass through here, come on kid let's get your ass out of here."

The guard then puts his right hand on Izuku's shoulder, Izuku then hit the guard on the side of his head with the bottle full of his urine which shutters on impact and blinds him from the urine.

~Guard~

"What the fu-"

Before the guy can finish the sentence Izuku went behind him and wrapped his arms around his neck choking him out making sure he does not make a sound, but Izuku begin to get tighter and tighter and suddenly snaps his neck, Izuku then let's go of the dead guard and retrieves his equipment and puts his jacket back on and he even took the pistol from the dead guard, after that he hit the body behind the container he was hiding before.

~Izuku~

"Well that take care of the Guard problem, now I just need to worry what's on the inside."

Izuku then entered the warehouse and she's a bunch of guards on the catwalks but he then sees a room above where he can see his Target standing near the window, he needed to get up there without alerting the guards so he looked inside some of the crates and found one filled with fireworks.

~Izuku~

"If I light one of them inside the crate then all of the guards might come down here and try to put it out. (Whispering)"

Izuku then grabbed the biggest firework and began to attach a long string onto it so he can have some distance when they go off, as Izuku was a good distance away from the crate filled with fireworks he ignited the string which quickly rushed to the fire, all the fireworks then go off at the same time which alerts the guard to go and try to put it out, Izuku then goes to the catwalk where all the guards are no longer posted he quickly rushed to his targets office and opens the front door and sees his Target standing at the window."

~Target~

"Who the hell are?"

Izuku then pulled out his gun and doesn't hesitate by pulling the trigger of his gun, he unloaded his whole clip into his Target which pushed him back and broke the window behind him which let him to fall out of it, all of his guard then turn to see there boss filled with bullet holes and glass shards all over him, but as they were looking at their deceased boss the fireworks begin to get out of control and begin to light the whole Warehouse which let the ceiling on fire, on the guards then begin to run out of the burning building and Izuku right out through the side entrance he entered from, after that Izuku quickly went into a phone booth and called Giran

~Phone call~

~Izuku~

"Hello Giran it's done."

~Giran~

"Very good, come back to my office and I'll tell you what you want to know."

~Izuku~

"Okay on my way."

~Phone call over~

Izuku then put all of his equipment in the duffel bag, and begins to head back to get his information from Giran.

~Giran office~

Izuku arrived at Giran office not too long after the phone call they had and Izuku was in a rush for the information that Giran had.

~Giran~

"Hahaha, man I bet his face was priceless when he saw you holding him by gunpoint and  filling his whole body with bullet, hahaha."

~Izuku~

"Giran I didn't come here just to see you laugh about your old partner's assassination, I came here for the information you promised me, now where is it?"

~Giran~

"Calm down kid you don't have to get some mad I'll give you your information right now."

Giran then opened one of his drawers and pulled out a big leather covered book that Izuku recognized.

~Izuku~

"The book belong to my father, would you get it."

~Giran~

"Well your old man came here before he got arrested and told me to hold on to his book I didn't know why but he also told me that someone that he trusts will come and get it and I think that someone is you kid."

Izuku then open the book and sees a whole list of all the people that his father has worked with, Izuku then turns to a page where he found the last people that he did business with not a few days before he was arrested and that name was Tango Iida, Izuku then closes the book and bows to Giran out of gratitude

~Izuku~

"Thank you very much Giran for helping me."

~Giran~

"Anytime kid and thanks for doing the job I really appreciate that."

Izuku then leave Giran office and he's going to ask the Iida family some questions to see if they know anything about his family incarceration.

~To be continued~