I Have So Much To Tell You

Once the aftermath was finally over, Izuku went into hiding so no one will know where he has been, but while he was hiding out he began thinking on what he should do now since he finally got his revenge against Overhaul, he had the choice to go back to being a Hitman for hire again, but deep down he's always known that he didn't want to do this forever, so he thought back on what he truly wanted to be and that was a hero, but since you was quirkless and has committed many crimes and it's time, from thinking about that he had no idea what she should do next, he needed someone's advice and there was only one person that could give him that advice so you went outside to pay phone and began dialing a number, as a phone rang he waited to see if anyone will pick up his phone call.

~Operator~

"Hello Tokyo penitentiary how can I help you?"

~Izuku~

"Umm, y-yes uh can I talk to Akihiro Suzuki?"

~Operator~

"Alright then, may I ask who's calling?"

~Izuku~

"Just an old family member."

~Operator~

"Alright then."

The operator then put Izuku on hold, as he waited he began to get nervous on what he should say to his father, but suddenly he hears a very familiar voice.

~Akihiro~

"Hello?"

~Izuku~

"H-hello father."

~Akihiro~

"Huh, it's nice to hear your voice again Izuku."

~Izuku~

"Same here."

~Akihiro~

"So I take you called me because you finally got rid of your target?"

~Izuku~

"Yes I have sir."

~Akihiro~

"Good, but I've noticed that your target was arrested, can you tell me why you didn't kill him instead?"

~Izuku~

"Because someone told me that he's already lost and there was no point of killing him."

~Akihiro~

"Hmm, I see then, well if you get rid of the turkey in anyway and it doesn't matter if they're dead or alive."

~Izuku~

"Father the real reason I called was because I wanted to know what should my next step be in my life?"

~Akihiro~

"What you don't enjoy being a hypna?"

~Izuku~

"To be honest I really don't care for it so much."

~Akihiro~

"I see, then I suggest you should travel the world, find out what you truly want to be in your life, like a hero you dreamed of being when you were just a small boy, or perhaps something else you might be interested in, either way I can tell you what to do, it is up to you to figure out what to do my son."

~Izuku~

"Alright then I'll figure out what I want to do in my life, thank you father."

~Akihiro~

"You're very welcome son."

Akihiro then hunged up the phone which ended the conversation with his son, Izuku suddenly began to tear up, the reason why is because he hasn't heard his father's voice in so long, so after that he began to dial the same number but this time asked for his mother instead."

~Izuku~

"Hello mother."

~Yua~

"My darling son, have you been."

~Izuku~

"I've been well thank you for asking."

They talked on the phone for at least an hour about how they have been taking care of themselves since everything has happened, Yua was very happy to hear her son's voice, of the phones she teared up from hearing everything that he's done and was thrilled that he made it out alive, as they were ending their phone call Izuku thanked her for everything that she has done for him in his life, and she thanked him for being her son, they then enter their phone call and Izuku went back to his hidden apartment and begin packing his bags, he knew that if he wanted to do something with his life he needed to go look for it, so he packed all his bags and packed all the money he had saved from previous jobs that he is done, he went outside and called for a taxi as he waited for it the cap to come, he again thinking on everything that's happened to him so far and is a bit thrilled to be excited for what's to come in the future, but as he was reminiscing and his thoughts a very familiar face popped up and that was the one face that he's never forgotten in his life, as the cap came he ask the driver to take him somewhere before taking him to the airport, after the 30-minute drive Izuku paid the taxi driver and begin walking in a cemetery, as he walked through the cemetery he saw the person he came to see.

~Izuku~

"Hi Mom."

Izuku stood in front of his own mom's tombstone, so he then put down his bags and set on the floor facing her tombstone.

~Izuku~

"It's been a very long time since I've came here, but now I'm here and I want to tell you everything that's happened in my life since you left and I wanted to see you before I go, but don't worry I'll be back and I'll tell you everything has happened and I'll visit you constantly I promise that."

Izuku then began I'm talking about his life after Inko's passing, and he was thrilled to talk about it because as he was telling her everything he had the feeling that she was sitting right in front of him listening to every word he had to say, after that Izuku I said one final goodbye to his mom's tombstone and went straight to the airport, so as he was leaving to the airport he knew that being a hitman was finally over and there was no more meaning for him to have a gun on him anymore, he was happy that he doesn't have to kill anyone anymore, now he can go and find his true purpose in his life.

~The End~