Tenya Iida Secret

After doing a long investigation on the Iida family, Izuku found out that the men of the family have been heroes, finding that out made Izuku confuse that why would his father be working with a family that has heroes, but as Izuku Doug deeper he found out the person that his father has been having business relations was a woman that is a wife of a previous hero and is a mother of two sons one being a hero and another going to UA high, as Izuku look deeper into his father's journal he found out the woman was not a person that purchased anything from his father instead his father will be the one buying weapons from her, Izuku start to look deeper into his notebook but found nothing in the sorts leaving him in another dead end, but as he looks into the Iida family he remembered the young son that was going to UA, Izuku begin to look up what he might look like and see if he can get any information out of him about his family's incarceration, as Izuku begin to find more information about Tenya Iida especially finding a photo of him Izuku had a feeling that he might have seen him before, but as Izuku looks closer to the picture he remembers something from a year ago and what he saw was something he could use for Tenya Iida to cooperate with him, so now having something to use against him, Izuku then begin to get ready to head out and catches a cab straight to UA high.

~In front of UA~

As the bell rang for all the students of UA to head back to their dorms, one of them was leaving campus to run a quick errand.

~Uraraka~

"Hey Iida are you leaving campus right now."

~Iida~

"Yes I am I am running a very quick errand but I'll be back in no time, so don't you worry about me."

~Uraraka~

"Okay see you later."

As Uraraka ran back to the dorms Iida then headed straight into the city, but the thing he doesn't know is that he is being followed by someone that has a few questions for him, after 15 minutes of walking Iida makes it to the location he was headed and that was a glasses shop to pick up some more glasses that have broken from training, Iida has been in the shop for at least 30 minutes but shortly he left and begin to walk back to UA, but suddenly Iida notice someone with green hair and a black suit walking behind him, so he then walked into an alleyway which made the stranger follow him, as Iida hid behind a dumpster he then start to hear footsteps heading his way, Iida then put down his shopping bag and waited to pounce on the stranger but suddenly the footsteps stopped Iida then took a quick peek and so no one, so he then grabbed his shopping bag and begins to head back to the street on his way out he hears a click from a gun, Iida turned around and was staring at the end of a barrel and was faced with the stranger that was following him.

~Iida~

"Who are you and what do you want from me?"

~Izuku~

"I came here to ask you if you questions and I've always wanted to talk to the champion of the underground fight arena, the best fighter given the name Inazuma doragon, which is Japanese for the lightning dragon."

~Iida~

"How do you know that damn name, tell me at once!?

~Izuku~

"That has to wait, first you need to answer some of my questions do you understand and once you do I'll give you your an answer."

~Iida~

"Fine what do you want to know."

Izuku then removed his gun from Iida's face and smirked at him.

~Izuku~

"I'll tell you some of my questions but I can't tell you here I know a place where you can talk in private."

~Iida~

"Where?"

Izuku doesn't say anything on the location that he suggested they should talk instead Iida followed Izuku deep into the city, they then ended up walking through an alleyway to a iron door, Izuku then knocks on the door three times which amen opens a little slot to peek out of the man sees Izuku and quickly opens the door, as the door opens the man stood in front other doorway, and Iida was shocked to see the person garden door was the same height as All Might.

~Door guard~

"Damn kid how long has it been since I saw you around here."

~Izuku~

"Yeah it has been quite a while, how have you been big guy."

~Door guard~

"I've been doing good, so are here to have a good time?"

~Izuku~

"No not today, I'm just here to talk to my associate I have behind me."

~Door guard~

"Oh okay then I'll bring you down myself."

Izuku and Iida then got on an elevator which the door guard obliged to take them down, after the elevator reach the bottom Izuku and Iida then walked to another iron door which led into an underground nightclub, Iida was shocked to see all these people in this underground nightclub, Izuku then led Iida to a room where there was no window s just a table and some sofas.

~Iida~

"So now we're here what do you want to talk about?"

~Izuku~

"I want to talk about your mother and what she knows about my father."

~Iida~

"Your father?, Who's your father?"

~Izuku~

"My father is Aikhito Suzuki."

Iida was shocked to hear that Izuku father was Aikhito Suzuki.

~Iida~

Your father is Aikhito Suzuki, wait that means your mother is Yua Suzuki right?"

~Izuku~

"Yeah, they're both my mother and father, and I want to know what your mother about my whole family incarceration."

~Iida~

"Well if you want information then you're not going to get a lot out of me, I don't know much about your family, but if you want more information then I can get you close to my mother and she can explain everything to you."

Izuku smirks from Iida's request and is very pleased that he's been close about knowing the truth on who is responsible with his parent being sent to prison.

~To be continued~