My Revenge Is My Payment

Once Izuku finally found out the truth what the help of Twice, he went to prepare himself for a big fight against Overhaul, he ran through the halls fighting off police officers and other Yakuza members, but through all that he finally made it to the armory, Izuku sees a bunch of weapons hanging on the walls just waiting for someone to use them, he begins to equip as many weapons as you can on himself, he even put a bulletproof vest just in case, but as he put the bulletproof vest on he remembered that he still had  the same aluminum mask he got from Giran, can pull it out of his jacket and places it on his face, and with that mask on Izuku was finally ready to go kill his Target, he began to run through the halls once again but as he was doing so they began to shift a little bit, but Izuku didn't care about that, his mind was only on one thing and one thing alone and that was to kill Kai.

~Izuku~

"Kai where the hell are you!?"

Suddenly Izuku here's overhaul screaming out Eri's name, he begins to run towards the yelling, when he got close he saw Eri towards a hole in the wall, he approaches her on time before she can even get close to the hole, Izuku put his hand on her shoulder to stop her from moving, she looks up at him and he surprised to see him.

~Izuku~

"Eri, stay here."

~Eri~

"M-mister?"

~Izuku~

"Whatever Kai says to you, don't listen."

Izuku then approach the hole in the wall Overhaul's shocked face to see that Izuku is alive.

~Overhaul~

"Izuku, where is Eri?"

Izuku doesn't say a word, instead he grab the M4 that was on his back, and loaded a grenade to the attached grenade launcher, he shot it straight at him but overall blocked it with his quirky but shielding himself with some spikes that came out of the ground, Izuku jumps into the big room and began to throw two smoke grenade around overhaul, Izuku kept his eyes on where overhaul was standing, but when he found openings he began to shoot straight at him, but Overhaul kept blocking them with his quirk, he then used his quirk again to try to impale Izuku with the spikes, but he does them as soon as they come straight at him, Izuku knew he wasn't getting anywhere if he kept trying to shoot overhaul from a distance, so he ran again he found another another opening to shoot, your phone is going straight at overhaul but he blocked it again using his quirk, but that was what Izuku wanted him to do, Izuku grabs two frag grenades pull the pin straight off and threw them right over the wall of spikes, as they begin to fall they blow up in mid-air was destroyed the despite wall, overhaul was pushed back from the blast, as he was getting up he's not see Izuku coming straight at him, Izuku runs up on the spikes that were sticking from the ground and jumps into the air, he pulls out a pump shotgun that heat had connected to his waist, Izuku aimed down the site straight at overhaul but as soon as he saw Izuku amen at him, he used his quirk to launch himself backwards, but he was a bit too slow, as soon as he went to the air Izuku shot him in the leg with one of his shotgun shells, it immediately injured his leg completely which prevented him to move any further, overhaul hit the ground hard which knocks off his mask, Izuku lands on his feet unharmed and is a couple feet away from Overhaul, Izuku then pumped his shotgun which took out the shell that he used, he then started to approach overhaul but certainly he gets shot in the shoulder, he turns around and sees who could have done it, when he did he saw Chronostasis on the ground with rubble on his legs, he then aimed at Izuku to shoot him again but Izuku quickly pulls out a Glock and shoots the gun out of his hands, Izuku then approaches Chronostasis instance right over here.

~Chronostasis~

"You going to kill me now!?"

As Izuku pointed his Glock straight at Chronostasis head, he saw that he was gripping something in his jacket, so instead of shooting him Izuku kicks him in the head which knocks him out, Izuku then puts his hand in his jacket and grabs what he was gripping on to, what he pulled out was a small rectangular case he opens it and sees four red bullets.

~Izuku's mind~

"I think this might be the drug to kill someone's quirk?"

Izuku pulls one out and grabs Chronostasis's gun and takes out the rest of the normal bullets and puts the single red bullet, he then aims it straight at Overhaul, but before he pulled the trigger he yelled something at him.

~Izuku~

"Hey Kai, let's see if your quirk it's faster than my bullet!"

Overhaul takes notice of this, and begin to raise his hands up to slam it on the floor, but as soon as the palm of his hand was about to touch the ground Izuku pulled the trigger and got it direct hit on his shoulder, when Overhaul put his hand on the floor his own quirk was not working at all.

~Overhaul~

"No, no, NOOOOO!"

Izuku approached overhaul to finally finish this once and for all.

~Izuku~

"Well I guess your drug did work after all Kai."

~Overhaul~

"Yo-you son of a bitch, you ruined everything."

~Izuku~

"No, you ruin everything when you brought my family into this."

Izuku then punched overhaul across the face and began to beat him until he is dead, but as Izuku begin to throw another punch straight at overhaul, somebody grabs his fist from behind, he turns around and sees someone in a hero outfit.

~Young Hero~

"Stop this."

~Izuku~

"Who are you?"

~Lemillion~

"My name is Lemillion, and this fight is over now."

~Izuku~

"It's not over until he's dead by my own hands."

~Lemillion~

"No, he doesn't need to die, he's lost and we've won, and that's enough to stop this."

Izuku looks around and sees the aftermath between their fight, and looks back at overalls be in face and realize it is over, Izuku gets get on his feet and hands Lemillion the small rectangular case, and begins to walk off.

~Lemillion~

"Wait a minute, where is he going?"

~Izuku~

"I don't know, but I'll figure that out,  oh yeah, make sure you take good care of Eri."

Izuku then proceeded to leave Lemillion on his own to see what he would be doing for now on.

~To be continued~