Quarantine With Satoru Gojo [Jujutsu Kaisen]

SFW

Jujutsu Sorcerers rarely get breaks especially Satoru

Imagine the surprise when y'all are told to stay home because of the pandemic.

Satoru would be so gleeful while you wonder for your sanity.

It's fine though, he's a soft boi for his S/o. Satoru will still poke at you and wonder why you get mad even though that was his whole purpose in annoying his S/o in the first place.

Now and then Satoru will get called out for a day or so. So you'll still have a lonely night here and there.

Babe will text you throughout the day. "I miss you." "I love you, hope you had a good morning." "I'll be home within a few hours." "Everything is closed :' ( My Kikufuku! Gone forever!"

Cuddles, so many cuddles. You'll be watching tv, snuggling into your blanket, and Satoru will come out of nowhere and fall into your lap, demanding you love on him.

Be ready to binge-watch a lot of movies and make sugary snacks with him.

Satoru cried when he found out all his favorite bakeries were closed down due to the pandemic

Luckily, there was a stash of candy that was hidden away in case of emergencies by him.

Be prepared to make brownies at 1 a.m.

The first week of Quarantine did consist of tickle fights which ended up having to be banned because of bruises.

You hide his glasses around the house. Man isn't going out anytime soon, so he shouldn't have to hide those pretty eyes from his S/o.

He'll find his glasses pretty easily however he will pretend he's still looking for them to make you happy. Satoru adores when you gush over him.

The ultimate pillow fort was made and promptly destroyed after the first movie.

There is never an early morning anymore with him. Y'all sleep into the late morning to early afternoon most days. Satoru wants to spend all day cuddling.

Soft music was playing in the background as a hand gently grazes up and down your back while you stare into his baby blue eyes.

Satoru lives to annoy you.

"babe?" "honey?" "wifey?" "sugar?" "sugarplum?" "sweetcakes?" "light of my life?" "Inheritor of my will?"

"What the hell do you want now, Satoru."

Bathtub conversations? Satoru will barge into the bathroom as you are relaxing in the tub.

A. Satoru will join you or B. He will sit next to it, occasionally dipping his hand into liquid and swirl the water around or throw water/bubbles at you.

"babe, why are you in here?"

"Hm? I got lonely without my wifey."

If you have any sort of zoom meeting 100% expect Satoru to do his best to distract you from getting any work done. Man will straight up walk into the room naked just to see you give him a disbelieving look or to see your face flush red."

[Y/n]-san, is something the matter?"

"....um, uh no sir! I got distracted by a fly for a second."

Satoru will promptly look offended.

Satoru will not attend his work meetings. It gets to the point where Yaga will call you to log in for him and force him to sit down on the couch to at least listen.

Satoru has convinced you to make out with him while a very important meeting is happening.

Don't worry he muted his computer beforehand.

He will still train or check in with his students over Zoom. Satoru wants to make sure they're doing okay and annoy Megumi to the best of his ability.

Yuuji will be the one who shouts to you if he sees you on the screen going to the kitchen or something. All the students are happy to say their greetings to you and talk for a bit.

Satoru will still randomly kiss you out of nowhere. Like if you're cooking dinner and he walks into the room, expect him to place a kiss on your forehead and then you're lips. You can be coming out of the shower and he will surprise attack you with kisses.

Expect to be getting your hair styled. He's already super bored, so he'll come to find his S/o while your working and start figuring how to braid your hair or make some sort of stupid shape with it.

"Wifey look, I made your hair into a Kikufuku."

"Babe please fix it, I got to go into a work meeting in like 10 minutes."

Expect him to pout while destroying his hard work.

Despite growing up with servents, Satoru helps around with the housework a lot. He likes folding laundry with you or hanging it outside to dry. First, it makes the time go by faster, and second, he doesn't have to leave your side.

Getting into fights would be so hard. Like you could be mad at him and Satoru will still come to find you and cuddle with you in silents. Does not like when his S/o is upset with him, even if he did it on purpose.

He'll be the one who orders stuff you guys don't need.

Going to the grocery store with him is an adventure in itself

Satoru complains about his sunglasses fogging up because of the mask.

He will fill half the cart with candy and sweets

NSFW

Sex, Sex, and Sex.

You can be doing the dishes and Satoru will jump you. Have a work minute in 30 minutes? You can be late, just say you're having technical difficulties because Satoru's sex drive is insatiable.

Pillow talk afterward.

Expect to have sex on everything in the house at least twice.

This is the time to explore any kinks you wanna add to the relationship. Satoru will be up to try almost anything if you want. With quarantine, y'all have all the time in the world.

Satoru is lowkey upset you guys didn't have a quarantine baby. It would be the funniest thing to tell everyone afterward.

During one of his meetings, Satoru chooses to ignore them and rail you on the couch instead. You can't look at any of the elders in the face without laughing.

He made sure to mute the laptop to put your mind at ease.

Satoru did think about leaving it unmuted. He laughs wondering about the conversation that would have to be brought up.

Satoru has and will eat you out during a zoom meeting. He lives to see you try to keep a straight face while co-workers ask if you're okay as your face is going red.

Your boss had you get a COVID tested after hearing you cough trying to hide your moans and the way you would answer in a small voice made them think you had a sore throat.

When Satoru gets bored all he wants to do is entertain himself with you. Wondering if he touches here how you would react or how many times can he get you to cum just by using his mouth or hands before saving the main event for after he's had his teasing fun.

You always know how to keep him amused.