Another shit post! Sinbad X Reader [Magi]

The whole country was buzzing more so than usual, flowers were being placed everywhere along with different types of decorations. Aladdin didn't understand why the town was in such a rage that morning, was this another one of Sindria's traditions? "It's been so long! I hope she gets here soon!" One of the town's women squealed to another.

"I'm sure the king and his generals are most excited for her and her household members return." The other replied, giggling at her friend while hanging up some colorful flowers.

"I wonder what they're talking about." Morgiana mutters.

"It seems someone important is coming here." Alibaba adds, looking around the newly decorated streets. "Maybe we should ask Sinbad?" The trio nods in agreement before heading back to the palace, where everyone was running around like fools.

"[Y/n]'s going to kill you if you don't finish that by the time she gets here." Ja'far states while watching the king hurrying with paperwork.

"I wasn't expecting her to come home early! How much longer do I have?" Sinbad questions, looking up briefly from his work with a tired expression. Gods, he had been stuck in his office since morning, maybe putting his work to the side wasn't the best idea.

"She and the other will be arriving in about two hours max but knowing [Y/n], maybe an hour." The adviser determined.

"Who's [Y/n]?" The blue haired Magi asked, walking into the room after hearing the short conversation.

"An extremely beautiful but terrifying woman who can make men suffer." The king answers, shivering at the thought of her being mad.

"It's more like she's going to make Sinbad suffer but is an overall kind person." Ja'far corrected, smiling at the trio. "I think you'll like her alot."

"Why is she so important?" The ex-prince asked, wasn't it much to make such a big deal over a person?

"It seems we forgot to tell them." The adviser states, looking over to the king. Before either could answer, an excited Pisti busted into the room.

"She's here! [Y/n] and the others have returned!" Silence quickly filled the room for a second till Sinbad quickly stood from his seat, almost knocking the chair down.

"I'm a dead man tonight." He whispered.

"Maybe if you play your cards right, she'll forgive you." Ja'far mutters, heading out the door, following the bouncing general towards the docks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So many of the citizens were around the port, looking at the large ship being docked. "She's finally returned!" Yamuraiha shouts, clapping her hands together.

"It has been awhile." Drakon agrees. Slowly, the walk broad hits the ground and a beautiful figure begins walking down it, following her movements were 5 other women.

"Gods it's great to be home!" One of the household members states, stretching out her arms.

"I couldn't agree with you more." Another adds.

"Ah! Everyone looks as healthy as usual." You announce, eyes landing on the generals. Like on cue, everyone bows their head but the great Sinbad.

"Welcome home our Queen [Y/n]!"

"QUEEN!" The trio basically screams in shock. With a loving smile, you approach your husband, quickly being swept into his arms.

"I'm mildly hurt, Sinbad." You say with a fake hurt expression.

"Oh, and why is that, my love?" The king replies.

"Because, I always bow to you with you return, yet you don't do the same. Say, my king, won't you bow for your queen?" You jokingly ask. With a grin, Sinbad kneels to the ground, pressing his lips against your hand.

"Welcome home, my beloved [Y/n]." You quietly laugh, not expecting him to actually do it.

"I was kidding you didn't have to do that, Sin. But to have the Great King of the Seven Seas kneel before me is quite the honor." Your husband let out a small chuckle, standing back up.

"For my loving wife, I would give you the world."

"But I do not need the world when I have you at my side."

"I totally forgot how disgustingly cheesy they were." You household members say in sync.

"By the way, who are the three behind you?"