Ren X ReaderX Kishan [Tiger Saga]

Walking onto the private jet, I wave Nilima 'hello'. "I'm shocked the tigers didn't come with you." I say out loud, looking around as I sit down.

"They had tried. Mr. Kadam wouldn't let them, saying you will be back from America soon enough. He didn't want them to interrupt your family time." She says, as the plane sets off.

"It would've been enjoyable for them to ruin it. People I hated were there, besides I left early and got presents!" I announce, handing her a small package.

"Miss. [Y/n], you shouldn't have." Nilima gasps, taking the small item.

"Please, I need to use up my money somehow. Might as well buy everyone gifts." A grin appeared on my face when thinking about what I got the brothers.

"May I open it?"

"Of course! It's yours afterall." Gently she opens it, letting out a shocked shout.

"It's beautiful!" Inside, I bought her a golden necklace with a large bird hanging on it. Pleased with her reaction, I tell my tale of going to the mall and finding it, saying it fit her perfectly. When arriving back in India, Mr.Kadam was waiting for us. I throw my bag in back, hopping into shotgun.

"Hello, my dear friend." I say, handing the man his present. "I do hope you enjoy, it's the best chocolates I can find in America."

"Thank you, Miss. [Y/n]." Mr. Kadam laughs, taking the group of chocolate bars.

"By the way, do the boys know what a choker is?" He looked at me questionably while pulling away from the airport and heading home.

"Unless they've done research, then no, may I ask why?"

"I found the perfect thing for them, you'll have to see it to know." Without another beat, he dropped the subject, talking about what happened during my week disappearance. Fanindra tightens herself on my arm, making sure I wouldn't forget about her. I rub the bracelets head with a smile, making her relax.

"Are they even home?" I ask, climbing out of the jeep when arriving home.

"I believe they went out hunting, half an hour before I left. They most likely are still out." I pull my bag out, thinking about how long hunts usually take. But then again, they sounded really excited to hear I was coming back early.

"Home sweet, home!" I shout,entering the house and kick off my shoes. Going to my room, I throw all my clothes from the bag to the laundry basket. I stuck the two white boxes in each one of my back pockets, before heading downstairs.

Jumping onto the counter, I watch as Mr. Kadam moves around the kitchen, making lunch for us. Realizing the boxes were digging into my butt, I throw them onto the counter. As lunch was almost done, I heard a couple of growls outside before hearing a scratch on the door and it sliding open. "Welcome back." I yell, munching on an apple.

"[Y/n]!" Kishan screams, pretty much running into the room and tackling me with Ren following with a very unamused look. "You can't leave without us again."

"What if something happened to you?!" Ren picked up, pretty annoyed with my adventure in America.

"Sorry, I'll take you guys with me next time." I giggle, ruffling Kishan's hair which he hisses about me messing it up. I peck Ren's cheek in apology, giving the other brother a kiss on the forehead. "But I got presents, so I think I should be forgiven. Here I'll put it on, but you have to close your eyes."

"It must be a really loving present if you don't want us seeing it yet!" Kishan mutters, following my instructions as Ren gives me a lingering look before doing the same. I swore Mr.Kadam almost lost it as I open the small boxes up. Picking up one of the chokers, I madee sure the small bell doesn't ring.

"Tell me if this is too tight." I mutter, putting the first one on Kishan. I could have sworn I hear him mutter 'kinky' under his breath.

"It's fine, is it supposed to be like this." The younger prince asks, concerned about the tightness around his neck.

"Yup!" I say, popping the 'p' and move onto Ren, which he has a similar reaction. "You can look now."

"My love, did you just collier us?" Ren mutters, touching the small bell, while Kishan just paws at his.

"No, I would never," I gasp, trying not to laugh. "It's called a choker, it's very popular in america. I always wanted to see how my boys looked like in chokers, so I found the chance to buy them." And it states that your my property, I think as I hear Mr.Kadam cough to cover up his laugh.

"Won't it snap off when we become tigers?" Kishan wonders with concern, he didn't want to break your gift.

"It's pretty stretchy, so it won't break, I just don't want you to actually choke yourselves, so if it hurts, take it off."

"Thank you for the gift, we'll treasure it." Ren says, kissing my nose in thanks. I hum in response, experting them to take it off at night. But the next morning, when waking downstairs. I pat the tigers good morning, taking my coffee before hearing the bell ring in response to their movements. They really weren't lying about treasuring it.