Steve Rogers [Captain American/ Marvel]

It was still dark out at five in the morning, though Steve was used to getting up this early because of the military. The only problem was trying to move you off his chest without waking you up. Somehow you always end up with having your body over his, it didn't matter how you went to sleep.

You woke up to being moved gently which caused you to groan and Steve to freak out. You opened your eyes to see him getting out of bed which made you grab his arm and tug him down on the bed again.

"(Y/n), are you going to let go anytime soon?" He chuckled.

"No, I'm not letting you go. It's too early to get out of bed." You replied, closing your eyes. He let out a sigh knowing he wasn't going to win this battle.

You woke up once again only to feel slightly cold. Steve had somehow left without waking you up this time.

"That fucker." You muttered, shaking your head. You got out of bed and got ready for the day.

"How you do it, I'll never know." You said after Steve had came back from his run with breakfast ready.

"Morning love." He smiled, kissing your forehead.

"You need to stop leaving that early."

"I'm sorry." You rolled your head and gave him a quick kiss.

"You're going to make it up to me, got it?"

"Of course, ma'am."