Tony Stark [Ironman/Marvel]

You sat on your bed in Stark tower waiting for your boyfriend to come on T.V. at the moment he was in Hollywood. Tony tried everything to get you to go with him but you had said no and kept it to that. The whole red carpet thing started and Tony was near the last to come out.

"Where might your girl be?" One of the reporters asked.

"Back at home, didn't want to come." They started asking him questions after questions but one caught your interested.

"Do you know about Tumblr?"

"Not as much as (Y/n) but I have heard it's very dangerous. I love danger." He replied with a flirtatious smirk. "Though it's not as good as finding that your girlfriend reads about you on the internet." You could feel your face slightly heat up, how the hell did he know about that?

"Your a piece of shit you know that?" You said to Tony when he landed on the platform in Stark tower in his Ironman suit.

"I thought it was pretty funny." He replied, walking down the platform while J.A.R.V.I.S took off the suit.

"How the hell did you know about the fanfiction."

"It's not hard to figure out when you sit on the couch and are smiling towards the laptop." Tony replied and wrapped his arms around your waist then pulled you in for a kiss.