Child! Spark X Child! Reader [Pokemon Go]

Based off this post:

The pencil scribbled against the paper as Candela brushed her Eevee and Blanche read their book. Spark had gone off somewhere, most likely to caught a Pokemon. "He's been gone awhile." You say, looking up from your drawing of a Zapdos. "Should we go look for him?"

"Nah, Spark isn't that stupid." Candela replies, flashing you a smile.

"We all know how he likes to spend his time befriending the Pokémon first before catching them [Y/n]." Blanche adds, going back to reading.

"I guess you both are right but I can't help worrying about him."

"You have a good heart."

"It's one of the reasons we love you [Y/n]!" Candela shouts, messing up your hair. "You'll be the greatest wife one day."

"Who said I was going to ever get married?" You growled, puffing out your cheeks.

"I did." The girl sasses, giving you a grin while her Eevee let out a noise of agreement.

"[Y/n]! Candela! Blanche!" Spark yells, running towards the group with a joy filled face while waving the Pokeball in his hand. "I caught a Fearow!!"

"Oh, good job!" You reply, giving him a smile.

"Look, look, look, look, look!" Clicking the ball's center and throwing it up into the air, you thought a brown Fearow would come out. Instead, a large yellow bird with static around it appeared causing Candela's Eevee to shout in shock and press itself closer to its master. "Look, my first Fearow!"

Slowly you looked down at your drawing then back at the large bird. "Spark, I'm pretty sure that isn't a Fearow." You mutter as Candela puts her hand over your mouth.

"Just let him think what he wants." Blanche answered for her.

~~~~~~~ 12 Years later ~~~~~~

The electric bird lets out a purr as you rub it's head, letting out a small laugh. "I still cannot believe that an 8-year-old Spark managed to catch you." You say as the bird lets out a chirp agreeing with you.

"Hey! What are you trying to say, [Y/n]!" Your lover shouts, puffing out his cheeks.

"I also, cannot believe you named it Fearow!