Headcanons for Lions [Voltron]

Black is the dad of the group, it know how to make you feel better instantly, taking you out on space rides till you fall asleep. Or purring out a soft melody. It's nuzzles are surprisingly gentle and comforting. Black is pretty protective but prefers more peaceful way. If you ever need help with sorting out feelings, Black is the one to go too.

Red will lose it when finding out some hurt you. Like please don't let it ever find out [Blue most likely will tell it]. Red adores being praised but never admit to it and will usually start purring away when hearing any sort of praise. Red isn't the best with words but is great how showing comfort through it's actions.

Green will hack into every part of the ship and any tech you have, leaving small loved filled notes for you to find. It makes sure you have a better day than ever, even pulling pranks on the Paladins to see you smile.

Blue is the one who takes you anywhere, like literally. Want to go to earth? It's totally up for it even when injured. Want to make a fool of Zarkon? Already ready to go. Sometimes, Blue will kidnap you and take you to new planets or places, it knows you'll enjoy.

Yellow has all the things that will satisfy your food craving. It has so much food storage around it's body that you don't know how Hunk wasn't found any of it. Yellow is the one who worries most about things, it'll try it's best to make you happy again. Even if it makes a fool out of itself.