Shit post, Steven X Reader? [Pokemon]

It was hard to believe while staring at the paper in your hands. After everything he had gone through with you, to helping you out of a cave, saving the world and beating him in a battle, Steven just left. Mightyena nudged your hand as she saw tears drip on the paper. "I'm sorry, Cherry. B-but he didn't even say goodbye properly." You muttered, reading over the letter again.

'To (Y/n)... I've decided to do a little soul-searching and train on the road. I don't plan to return home for some time. I have a favor to ask of you. I want you to take the Poké Ball on the desk. Inside it is a Beldum, my favorite Pokémon. I'm counting on you. May our paths cross again someday.' —Steven Stone

Wiping away the tears and putting the paper back on the table, you picked up the Pokeball. "Poor thing, who knows how long he left you in there." You say, releasing the Pokémon. The shiny Beldum looked around for its former trainer till realizing that you were the person who it had been given too. "Steven's an asshole isn't he? How about we show him how strong we can get together and over through him and his Metagross?"

Beldum stared at you in surprise before letting out a happy cry and nuzzling your face which caused your Mightyena to growl. "Oh come Cherry, it's playing. Instead of calling you Beldum let's give you a nickname k?"

"Bel?"

"How about....Meta!" The Pokémon thought the name through for a second before deciding it liked it. "Well then, let's get training and show that asshole how tuff we are!"

5 months later.

The young trainer, May entered her household. "I'm home!" She shouts. "Is sis back yet? I want to challenge her to a battle since she's champion and all."

"Welcome home. [Y/n] is crying in her bedroom. Again." Your mother said, looking away from the T.V. to her youngest daughter.

"Again!? How long will it take her to get over him?" May muttered. This had been going on for too long, her older sister needed to get over the former champion.

You whined into the pillow, kicking your feet up and down. "It's not fair! He left me! To die and rot alone!" You say all dramatically as Meta, who was now a Metagross, grumbled in response. The Pokémon was still slightly mad at its former master but you have proved yourself to it.

Suddenly your door slammed opened. "I demand a battle with you, sis!" May shouts. You look up at her and groan.

"Can you wait a week before challenging me again? I'm getting tired of fighting you and Brandon every day. I don't know how Steven managed to be the champion, it's so boring and alot of trainers are weak." You sigh, looking away.

"[Y/n], go do something with your life and stop thinking about him. Do I have to set up a blind date?" The young trainer huffs. You needed to stop coming home and crying in your room.

"God damn fine. I'm going to annoy Wallace then." You growl, jumping off the bed and leaving. Calling out Latias, you instructed her where to go.

The gym leader wasn't expecting to see the champion at his door but with that expression you were giving, he didn't question it. "Are you alright?"

"No."

"Still crying over that matter."

"Yes."

"You know he's in my living room right now. Didn't I text you?" Everything came to a slow stop as you gave Wallace a murderous look.

"No, you didn't."

"Oh..."

~Well, I kind of lost my idea here. The end~