Imagine Dating Shikamaru Nara Part 1 [Naruto]

-SFW-

Can I start with late-night walks in the Nara forest- actually at any time of day when Shikamaru doesn't want to be bothered and wants to be with his S/o

Don't worry, he gets permission for you to be in the forest 

Such a soft boy for his S/o, Shikamaru really wants them to be happy, and seeing their smile brings him joy.

Suprise hugs from behind when no one is around and placing a gentle kiss on your shoulders. 

Sassy couple? Absolutely! They will roast each other and all those around beside Choji.

After getting comfortable with the relationship, he will no longer be able to find some of his favorite tops because you steal his clothes, especially his sweaters. The ones that have the clan symbol on the back.

Low-key, he loves seeing you wear them. It announces to the world, you're his 

Shikamaru isn't asking for you to be buddy-buddy with Choji but you need to get along with his best friend 

The Nara doesn't have anything to worry about though. Choji and you become best friends by bonding with a mutual understanding of food/desserts. 

Choji will be the first to know about the relationship and is hella supportive. Will be the wingman for both side

Ino is shaken when she finds out y'all are dating but will become friends with you. She is always bugging Shikamaru about getting you flowers. 

"Oh, Shikamaru, my family flower shop just got a new selection of roses. I'm sure [name] would love them." 

She rarely lets the Nara pay for them. Ino just wants her friends to be happy. 100% a major shipper along with Sakura and Tenten.

Lowkey, I believe Naruto and you are best friends and Shika has to stop you two from doing stupid shit. 

He's parents have a hard time believing you're dating their son at first. Like Yoshino had to do a double-take when her son bought home a girl that wasn't Ino.

Can you imagine, "Shikaku! Shikamaru brought home a girl!" Que, stomping, and a modified Shikamaru. "And their's gorgeous!" Then the words, "This is my significant other, [name]." "Hello." 

Shikamaru bought you over to teach you shogi after the third date and didn't expect this troublesome event to happen.

Yoshino loves you and will almost instantly treat you like her child, you can expect her to always nag Shikamaru about when you were coming over for dinner or something. 

Shikaku is happy that his son found someone and will teach you how to beat Shikamaru at shogi [it never happens, the boy is always a step ahead]. Will hold intelligent conversations with you just to see how you react to certain matters.

 PDA isn't big. Shikamaru will hold your hand or let you hang off him but all the other stuff is for private

After a while, he is okay with hello/goodbye kiss in front of certain people. 

Absolutely will low-key rub his relationship in people's face 

Napping is mandatory. You are his pillow and you will not escape [why would you ever want to]. You can read a book while he naps or even join him. It's always better to nap together than alone. 

Cloud watching is also mandatory. Most of the time you will find him on that hill, don't expect him to move without joining for alittle while. 

Stargazing dates.

After a while, it becomes weird for people not to see you two together. Even Choji like "did you guys fight? Where is [name], I wanted them to try these new chips with us." Everyone knows that if you find one, you find the other. 

Y'all are a lazy power couple and act like old people. 

Stay at home dates are the best but once a month, Shikamaru tries to plan a proper date despite what you say. 

Most of the time, they are getting dinner while dressing nicely. 

If Shikamaru is a deer then you're a wolf

Things with you are less troublesome but he gets hella annoyed if you nag him about something. He gets enough of his mother's nagging and doesn't want his S/o to start too

"There are only two people I fear, my mother and my boy/girlfriend."

Play with his hair. He doesn't mind you styling it.

Favorite thing is with you run your hands through his hair while he naps on your lap. 

 Late-night talks about the future are his thing and he loves them. Cuddling in bed while talking about something deep that he wouldn't normally talk about out of the blue. 

"Would you leave the village with me, [name]?" "Yes" "Just like that." "Yup." "No explanation needs?" "What? Are you trying to go rogue? I'll slash my headband right now for you." "Lady Hokage would be pissed." "Could you imagine that conversation? She would end me on the spot." 

Imagine him calling you princess. Or love, or doll. 

First thing in the morning, "Good morning princess." in that groggy voice.

-NSFW-

Hickeys. Shikamaru has a thing for them especially if it's somewhere only he knows. Like on the inner of your thigh or your back. Hopefully, you weren't planning to try on that new shirt anytime soon. 

Don't be surprised if you find bruises in obvious spots. Shika just can't control himself around you. 

 Like I mentioned before, play with his hair. If you snap his hair tie out and run your hands through it, he's gone. Pulling on Shikamaru's hair while moaning his name, it does things to him.  

100% ride this man. You being in control and him being in control are two different experiences. 

He will have your body mapped out to make sure you are satisfied by the end.

Shikamaru can't get enough of you. 

If he could stay in-between your thighs, he would. Something about having your legs around his head while he marks your thighs before having his meal.

He loves the scratches left on his back. It's a pleasant reminder of how you were withering beneath him and is his little secret. 

Shikamaru has a habit of putting his hand under your shirt and rubbing your bare hip.